Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Where's The Cut Off Point For Articles?

PremiumMember
wall69
Trust:

Where's The Cut Off Point For Articles?

Hi Everyone,

There's a couple of qustions that I'm burning to ask. I've looked around but can't seem to find any guidelines at all so thought I'd ask here.

Firstly. How many articles do you need to have in directories, blogs etc per niche site. Only approximate e.g. 20,30,50,100? I have no idea how many to produce before some level of success.

Secondly, when you're site is up and doing well, do you stop writing articles? If the answer's no then how do people manage to maintain 50 niche sites or even 10 for that matter?

I know that this is a bit of a 'how long is a piece of string?' type question but just an estimate would be great.

Thanks in advance,

Nicola
sonitin
Trust:
My 2 cents

Firstly. How many articles do you need to have in directories, blogs etc per niche site. Only approximate e.g. 20,30,50,100? I have no idea how many to produce before some level of success.

- The more the better. I personally go for minimum 25 good quality articles to start with and then keep on adding regularly.

Secondly, when you're site is up and doing well, do you stop writing articles? If the answer's no then how do people manage to maintain 50 niche sites or even 10 for that matter?

Never. If you are successful in one niche, keep adding more articles to it and make it an authority site. A high ranking regularly updated sites means exponential growth. Well since you already guessed the answer as No so moving onto your second question
"how do people manage to maintain 50 niche sites or even 10 for that matter?" - simply reinvest a portion of your profit. If you are making $50 a week per site than investing $20 back into it is a really good idea. Outsource writing if you don't want to write yourself. It will pay you back exponentially.

hope that helps!
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

PremiumMember
wall69
Trust:
Thank you sonitin,

That's answered the points nicely and it's made my mind up to join AMAutomation, at least until I start making profits to enable outsourcing.

Thanks again,

Nicola

This topic was started on Jun 05, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.