Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Where is the clickbank video?

bobdobbs
Trust:

Where is the clickbank video?

Hi guys.

A while ago I saw a long (maybe about 60 minute) video from affilorama.
It was an introduction and overview.

It showed, amongst other things, how to start on clickbank, and then how to reinvest any earnings.

I'd like to watch it again before I get started.

Does anyone know where this video is?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
not sure if this is what you are looking for, but there are a lot of training videos here that you can use. http://www.affilorama.com/introduction
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

bobdobbs
Trust:
Hi JM.
Thanks for the reply.

I've actually been going through those catagories, trying to find the particular one I saw a while ago. But I can't seem to find it the particular one I'm looking for. It was definately an affillorama video.

I wanted to watch it again before I chose a program and started building a site.

I guess I'll piece everything together from the articles and videos that I can find.

Thanks.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Not sure which one you saw then. It may have been one of the webinars. usually those are online for just a limited time after the webinar is over.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Aug 21, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.