Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Where is my page on Google

lloydc1c1
Trust:

Where is my page on Google

Hi guys, i would like to know if there is a way to know on which page on Google your page is listed. I know this could be very diffiicult especiallly when you have a new website and only a few links. Your page could maybe be listed on page 200.

But is there a way to know?
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
There's lots of tracking software out there like Traffic Travis that can do this for you. (I don't quite remember, but I think you can get a free version of traffic travis on their website...).

I also believe that Affilorama has a tool called "ranking genie" or something along those lines that does this too.

If your site is brand-spankin' new, then it may not even be indexed yet too, so also consider that.

Hope this helps :)
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

lloydc1c1
Trust:
I have the free Traffic Travis, but the problem with Trafiic Travis is that it only works for a few days and than it's does not work anymore. Then have to send an email to support and then they reset my password. I really can't depend on TT. I checked out RAngkin Genie. Its works.

Thank cterao
mark schaaf
Trust:
If your site is fairly new then don't expect to see it in the top 100 pages of search results for a while unless it is a very easy niche. My main site took at least 2 months before it even showed up on page 90 even with all the back linking and articles I was writing because it is a very competitive niche. I wouldn't worry to much about it and just keep doing what you are doing and as long as the articles are good and you have done seo and everything else correctly it will show up. I looked at every page from page 1 to page 100 for a month before I saw my site show up on page 90. There are a few software companies have a thing that will tell you where you site is but almost all of them only count back to about page 50.
Mark

This topic was started on May 17, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.