Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Where is my Affilorama Bonus for purchasing IMEye?

market774
Trust:

Where is my Affilorama Bonus for purchasing IMEye?

Yesterday " Thursday " I was on the webminar with Mark and Steven Clayton, I purchesed Steven's product thru Marks link but I have not received the bonus yet..... I have also emailed affilorama support and so on...... This was my first time buying anything thru Marks link so I don't know how long this usually takes..... and i did send my proof of purchase to support they did reply to me and I have to register for an account with affilorama, which I find it weird because I am already a member of affilorama and I have been for a while. I gave them my user name and email but nothing yet.

Did anyone else buy Stevens program ? if so did you get the bonuses?
Thanks
wollowra
Trust:
Hi Market,
You probably sent the second email to support after they left the office as they do not work on weekends.
No need to worry, I guarantee you, support will email you when they get back into the office.
Have a lovely weekend.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Yup, without a doubt we'll get back to you if you submitted a support request. But I'll send this through to those guys just to be sure.

As Troy said... we stay home on the weekends. We're also a day ahead of (most) of you guys, so your Thursday was probably our Friday night.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

market774
Trust:
OK
Everyone thank you. I actually got the bonus information last night " Saturday" so now I'm happy lol thanks again

This topic was started on Apr 10, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.