Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Where do I start?

curtis1974
Trust:

Where do I start?

I know this seems like a stupid question but I want to watch the video where Mark build a affiliate site from scratch. I have 1 and half year doing this but have not progress much. Where is the video please.

Thank you
PremiumMember
eddiecarrara
Trust:
Hey Curtis, It's not a stupid question at all. Most people don't know where to start so your not alone, Just start at week one lesson one in Affiloblueprint, You have to log into Affiloblueprint. Hope this helps.

Eddie
PremiumMember
stelen
Trust:
Hey curtis, you're not alone i have no idea were to begin. Guess i'll take the experts advice and begin at lesson 1.
lexusman
Trust:
Hi I just paid $1for joiningAffilorama Premium (with recurring monthly fees). I have also noticed that many say on this site that there is a lot of staff for free here and we can learn heaps of information for Free...My question was then, what have I paid for comparing to free staff out there..? Where can I get access to step-by step Blueprint package which was also promised to be given for Free for those who join befor Dec, 1.2009?
Sorry for asking something that I might or should have reasearched by myself but I am feeling unsure in front of so much information at this point...Thanks for all who can direct me in this.
superaff
Trust:
Hi Lexus and others,

First, welcome to Affilorama premium. Rest assured that you have made an excellent decision for your online business.

As an affilorama premium member, you have the premium newsletter (every month, you will receive a new market, new strategies that free members don't have access to), and you also have access to advanced tools to do everything faster (free members don't have access to these).

As for the blogging bootcamp (the blueprint package), don't worry, I am sure that Mark will start very soon.

Feel free to ask any question you may have.

Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

lexusman
Trust:
superaff wrote:Hi Lexus and others,
As for the blogging bootcamp (the blueprint package), don't worry, I am sure that Mark will start very soon.

Feel free to ask any question you may have.

Franck

Hi Franck, thanks for reply. Do you mean we will be given that step-by-step tutoring on how to build this business from scratch? When will that be? Can we as Premium members have access to 12 Blueprint week course? You mentioned Blogging Bootcam as to be a Blueprint package - is this one and the same thing..? Sorry if Im asking silly questions.. :))
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
no the Blogging Boot camp is different from the Affiloblueprint. Affiloblueprint is a separate course that I believe you still have to buy. I don't think they gave it away as a bonus, but the staff can correct me if I am wrong.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

lexusman
Trust:
jmpruitt wrote:no the Blogging Boot camp is different from the Affiloblueprint. Affiloblueprint is a separate course that I believe you still have to buy. I don't think they gave it away as a bonus, but the staff can correct me if I am wrong.

Ok, got your point but my question is still why do we have to buy AfiloBlueprint if Afilorama Premium itself is good to start with (it has all neccesary tools and info to succed in this business)? Why to sell two separate packages? If AfiloPremium is as good as ABP or can substitute it then why not to concetrate on it only, and if we still can't do w/o ABP then why to sell AfPremium separately...? Please can anyone clarify? Thanks! ;)
curtis1974
Trust:
so as I read, I am kind of getting the feeling that what I thought I buy is not what i got. I wanted to what was on the sales page. Not something els! Is this something separate and will cost me more money?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I believe my earlier post was in error. Notice, I am not apremium member I did not know they offered the AB course to the new members. From other posts I have seen they are planning to unlock the AB course for new members after the trial period has ended.

Sorry for any confusion I caused. I should have read the whole offer before speaking.

Mark and the staff always deliver on their promises, and then some. You will get everything you paid for and more. just be patient.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

superaff
Trust:
Hi Lexusman,

First, I am sorry because I didn't receive a notification about your post in my email (or I missed it).

Here are the answers to your questions:

LexusMan wrote:Do you mean we will be given that step-by-step tutoring on how to build this business from scratch? When will that be?

Yes, you will be given a complete step by step tutoring on how to build your own affiliate business from scratch.

As a premium member, you will get access to the "Live blogging bootcamp" where Mark choose a niche and build a blog. He shows you everything he is doing until it starts making money.

And it's already started by the way, and you have access to the webinars in the member area.

Can we as Premium members have access to 12 Blueprint week course? You mentioned Blogging Bootcam as to be a Blueprint package - is this one and the same thing..?

The blog bootcamp in the premium is different than the affiloblueprint.

You can choose to go with the affiloblueprint, or if you want, you can choose to go with the premium. When you have one of the two, you don't need the other.

When you get the affiloblueprint, you'll also get a free trial to the premium as well.

Bottom line, when you buy the premium, you get the premium "live blogging bootcamp blueprint". Hope this make sense.

I hope I replied well to all your questions.

Let me know if you need anything. I'll be glad to help.

Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

superaff
Trust:
Hey Curtis,

I understand your concern, but don't worry, what you bought is EXACTLY what you get.

Let me explain (you can also read my post above for more details).

In the Affilorama Premium, you get a live "blogging bootcamp" (blogging blueprint if you prefer).

Affilorama Premium and the Affiloblueprint are two separate products, and both have their OWN blueprint.

I hope that makes sense.

Franck

Curtis1974 wrote:so as I read, I am kind of getting the feeling that what I thought I buy is not what i got. I wanted to what was on the sales page. Not something els! Is this something separate and will cost me more money?

superaff
Trust:
Excellent question.

Either AfiloBlueprint and Afilorama Premium are excellent products.

Why selling two different packages?

Because there is not only one way to earn money with affiliate marketing, but multiple ways. You can do it with a blog or with an xsitepro website.

As for Affilorama premium, it has many tools that will make your affiliate life easier, and also a monthly newsletter that keep you up to date with everything happening in the Internet and affiliate marketing word right now (you get new niches, new articles, etc...)

As for selling them separately, this is totally normal in business.

Think about this.. Why Mc Donalds sell the Big Mac and the Cheese Burger separately. Both are goods, and both are differents (different people, different needs, different products). I think you'll have the answer.

Let me know if anything was unclear.

Franck

LexusMan wrote:
jmpruitt wrote:no the Blogging Boot camp is different from the Affiloblueprint. Affiloblueprint is a separate course that I believe you still have to buy. I don't think they gave it away as a bonus, but the staff can correct me if I am wrong.

Ok, got your point but my question is still why do we have to buy AfiloBlueprint if Afilorama Premium itself is good to start with (it has all neccesary tools and info to succed in this business)? Why to sell two separate packages? If AfiloPremium is as good as ABP or can substitute it then why not to concetrate on it only, and if we still can't do w/o ABP then why to sell AfPremium separately...? Please can anyone clarify? Thanks! ;)

lexusman
Trust:
superaff wrote:Excellent question.

Either AfiloBlueprint and Afilorama Premium are excellent products.

Why selling two different packages?

Because there is not only one way to earn money with affiliate marketing, but multiple ways. You can do it with a blog or with an xsitepro website.

Hi Superaff, thanks for reply, things became clearer now. I have one more question though and I hope you could help with it. If I buy AffiloBlueprint, would it have same efficiency in earning money online as A.Premium, as the latter may be more advanced due to live bootcamps and updates, while the former might be getting little behind as a pre-designed package?Can Affiloblueprint be updated or Upgraded and would it need that? Put it simply: which one of the two has more real potential of making one starting earning money online in shortest time frame? Thanks. Hope I can get your reply soon.
Happy Christmas!!!!
superaff
Trust:
You're welcome Lexus,

Personally, I'd recommend you start with the blueprint (you get a free month as a premium member so you can see what's inside).

As for upgrades, the affiloblueprint is at his second version now.

And for the potential, I didn't build a bootcamp blog yet, but I've had an excellent experience with blogs. As I said above, I recommend to start with the Affiloblueprint because the plan is pretty simple to follow.

In the affiloblueprint, I recommend to use the wordpress template. It's pretty easy to use, I like it.

let me know if you need anything.

Franck

lexusman
Trust:
Hi Superaff, thank you very much for prompt answer. This was also what I was thinking. To begin with Afiloblueprint first and dig down the forum and premium as well. I will sort out my things soon and will go ahead.
superaff
Trust:
Awesome. This is a very good resolution for the new year.

Franck

lexusman
Trust:
superaff wrote:You're welcome Lexus,

Personally, I'd recommend you start with the blueprint (you get a free month as a premium member so you can see what's inside).

As for upgrades, the affiloblueprint is at his second version now.

Thanks for prompt reply. I will follow this.

This topic was started on Nov 30, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.