Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Where can I get the square F Facebook logo?

nates450r
Trust:

Where can I get the square F Facebook logo?

I am trying to find a (square F) facebook logo to put on one of my customers wesites to link to his facebook page i don't want a widget just the logo. i looked on facebooks page buti did not see anything except widgets.
Last edited by faradina on 29 Jan 10 7:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: SEO

PremiumMember
tryppnotic
Trust:
http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&source=hp&q=facebook+logo&gbv=2&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g10

Hope one of those is what you are looking for.
Last edited by sydney on 13 Jan 11 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Fixed broken link

nates450r
Trust:
Yes thank you i googled facebook logo also except i only saw the FACEBOOK (word logo) Thanks
faradina
Trust:
Just make sure it's alright to use that logo. I understand there's a lot of goings-on over copyrights and trademarks. I believe one member's site was suspended because of an issue over something similar.
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Using the Facebook logo requires a Trademark License Agreement but you could use the Facebook Page Badge. Please check the help pages on Facebook for more information:
Promoting your Facebook Page outside Facebook
Developer Principles and Policies
Facebook FAQs
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Jan 29, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.