Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Where can I find some good PLR?

nates450r
Trust:

Where can I find some good PLR?

Im interested in PLR products to promote (resell)
but i dont know ware to start
any good websites to find PLR products?

Thanks,
Nate
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You may try PLR Pro.
They have great service and give good quality articles :)
They also provide long tail keywords to optimize for.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

nates450r
Trust:
That website is nice, but does it offer products to buy PLR to?
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Yes, they give PLR article packs to their members. For $147 per month, you will get 400 PLR articles monthly. They limit the number of people who have access to their artilces to 200. They currently have 8 packs left.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

jasondodd
Trust:
Another option is this PLR pack which is offered to AffiloBlueprint members and includes Traffic Travis Pro.

Theres about 10 different niches covered with a good selection of topics.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

This topic was started on Nov 03, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.