Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Where are the Affilorama crew at?

naform
Trust:

Where are the Affilorama crew at?

There is a more specific question here, which is - where is the level of activity at for such a seemingly great forum?

I logged back in to ask a question about a video webinar that I think was sent by Mark Ling in an e-mail newsletter. That question was whether or not the types of sites that I saw in the video are still effective post Google's Panda update?

Obviously, he got his sites ranking and in profit, but is it still feasible to get mine ranked with all the affiliate marketing techniques taught considered?

Thanks in advance to anyone who reads and responds back to this post.
To a successful year and beyond.

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi naform,

I apologize for any inconvenience caused if we took longer to respond to your inquiry. We do our best to respond to all inquiries the soonest possible time. We took longer to respond during weekends as we currently do not have weekend support.

Are you referring to the SEO and Panda webinar? If so, you can view the replay here. If not, please let me know which video and I will check.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Leon,

Thanks for sending us more information through email. I have sent you our response.

Please check you inbox and let us know if you have any further questions.

All the best,
Michelle
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Feb 20, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.