Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

When things are good, they are GREAT!

swarlley
Trust:

When things are good, they are GREAT!

I cannot believe this last week!

Some of you may have seen that I made my first sale about 9 days ago. Since then I have made two more sales! I am ecstatic to finally see some good things happen. It is crazy how this has happened so fast!

I made the first sale 9 days ago and my cut was $31. Six days after that I made a sale where my cut was $27. And now today I made a third sale and my cut is $45!

These are sales from two different websites, so I don't think it is a fluke anymore.

I hope this may encourage anyone who may be feeling that uncertain feeling about starting out in internet marketing. I know that I have had that sinking feeling before. Just keep going. Put in the work.

DON'T EVER QUIT!

Take care guys and let me know if anyone would like anymore details that may help you out. I'm happy to share anything I can to keep you guys going and working towards success!

All the best,
Chris
swarlley
Trust:
Also, I'd like to add an awesome book recommendation that is related. The book is, Three Feet From Gold. Check it out.
esolutions
Trust:
That's really great news Chris!

The moment that you leave no other alternative, no out, then you MUST succeed and it looks like you're well on your way!
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Chris,

Congratulations! You're certainly an inspiration to all of us. :)

Cheers and here's to more sales in the future! All the best!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Mar 26, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.