Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What would you do with $100.00

nates450r
Trust:

What would you do with $100.00

Hi everyone
i would like to know your thoughts on a question i would like to ask to all.

If you had a monthly budget of $100 a to invest in your online business (website,marketing,PPC, SEO.etc...)
what would it be??

My website is mainly PPC with some organic traffic
i realize with SEO i could be getting tons of free traffic but i am not really the best at SEO
i also realize that PPC is hit and miss.

right now i am using $100 a month on PPC
any general guidence guys?
jpastorizo
Trust:
Nates,

With the results that people (including myself) have experienced following the SEO teachings in the blueprint and with the experience I have had with PPC (even using the adwords editor for 1 keyword per adgroup approach)... I'd say do SEO if you have a $100 budget monthly. Join AMA ($47) then outsource three 400-word article ($24) and then find a re-writer who will only re-write parts of the article several times and then just post the 3 articles in AMA to be submitted to their blog network 100 times each.

Regards,
Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

nates450r
Trust:
What is AMA?
jpastorizo
Trust:
AMAutomation. The article spinning service that Mark recommends. Here is the link" http://www.articlemarketingautomation.com

Renato
HOW WE DID 200K+ ON THE DEADEST MONTH OF ECOMMERCE
WATCH HERE => www.slingly.us/replay

This topic was started on Jul 18, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.