Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What videos should I start watching on Affilorama?

PremiumMember
magyarkuki
Trust:

What videos should I start watching on Affilorama?

Hi guys & gals,

I've just purchased Affilorama this afternoon and browsed around the full site and watched some of the videos etc to get a feel for it all.

I'm so excited about getting started and taking action!

Problem though is that I'm already confused! :oops:

Which video set/lessons do you guys suggest to start with? I am a total newbie in terms of affiliate marketing and have only discovered it's power through the free 6 part mini course.

When I first logged in, I assumed that the video listings were in order of start to finish so I started watching the 90 day roadmap vids first as they were listed at the top...

Should I be starting with the lessons entitled "Video Lessons" instead?? Then where?

Thanks in advance for your help and hope to talk to you all a lot in the near future

Regards
Richard
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Part of the problem with being a newbie will be your first week or two when you get aquainted with things. I usually get people to watch the 6 part mini course first - as a quick overview, then the 90 day course, followed by the xsite pro lessons, then the video lessons.

Hope that helps!

Welcome to affilorama and we hope you enjoy it here!!

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
magyarkuki
Trust:
Thanks Mark....

WOW - it's so great to know that you're actually on here answering people's questions and helping them out.

I looked at other programs and offers before joining here and none of them came even close to what was on offer here...

So far everything is great and I'm really excited about learning it all...

I worked out by watching a few of the vids which way I should be going...started on the general lessons and learnt the basics of web design today...AWESOME!!

Will continue tomorrow!!

Thank you... :D
Richard
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Thanks for the kind words, hope everything goes well for you!

Mark

remember, it's all about taking action, follow the 90 day plan.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
hey Richard, welcome.

Keep us up to date with how you are going and ask questions whenever you have them.

Goodluck :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world