Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What to do with these keywords..

PremiumMember
duraid
Trust:

What to do with these keywords..

Hey guys,

If you come across keywords that are not really buyer keywords, but that do have searches of around 3000 monthly, should you make a website around this? is this recommended?

What kind of products should you advertise on them?

Was just curious because I come across these quite often, and wasn't sure if to go for them, or focus on real buyer keywords..

Would appreciate any advice you have..

Thanks,

Duraid
PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:
Hm, I'd try Adsense. Or if you can build buyer keywords around it, try that.
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

PremiumMember
duraid
Trust:
OK so you are saying maybe adsense would work best..

I have to admit, it is proving quite difficult to promote click bank product without first writing an in-depth review of the product itself. And even then there are so many variables, that you are not guaranteed to make a sale..
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
my sites have a variety of keywords, some with high buyer intent and some not. Ones with less buyer intention, I focus on pushing the opt in rather than a product, or with a blog, try to get them to follow my RSS feed or join my FB fan page. Something that doesn't require a sale and is generally easier to get them to take action on when they weren't looking to buy something.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

dave333
Trust:
If they don't have a great buyer intent but have a lot of traffic I would be inclined to go down the Adsense route.

Just because there would be a lot of info seekers there and if they see a related link that promises to answer their questions they will click on it and give you a few cents in the process.

With a high volume of traffic this can add up to a proud little profit.

Whereas promoting Clickbank products to this market might be a waste due to the very low conversion rate.

Ie; 1 sale per 3000 visitors would be a waste of your traffic when compared to 500 or so adsense clicks.
http://www.affilorama.com/forum/post69742.html#p69742 - Affilorama Services: SEOJuice - FREE SEO TRIAL ON NOW!

This topic was started on Jul 09, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.