Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What should you name your "Blogroll" tab?

skela3
Trust:

What should you name your "Blogroll" tab?

If you have a website with static pages, what should you name your "Blogroll" tab to get your posts read? Sidebar widgets are nice, I'm just thinking specifically about the top tab (if you have one).

I have the feeling that "Blog" or "Blogroll" will have a low CTR, although I don't have any experience or info to back it up. Is it niche-dependent, demographic-dependent?

Any thoughts?

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi skela3,

It really depends on you. You can base the name on your site and what the site is about or what niche you are in. If you are in the health and fitness niche, I suppose you can name the blog "My Daily Bread" or " Today's Menu" You would want to make it quirky and interesting to get users to click on it.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

skela3
Trust:
Thanks, makes sense :)
anuj2911
Trust:
Cecille L wrote:Hi skela3,

It really depends on you. You can base the name on your site and what the site is about or what niche you are in. If you are in the health and fitness niche, I suppose you can name the blog "My Daily Bread" or " Today's Menu" You would want to make it quirky and interesting to get users to click on it.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

nice ! thats more creative than what i thought !!! (hence i will not list them also :P

This topic was started on May 28, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.