Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What selling technique does Affiloblueprint teach?

troskell
Trust:

What selling technique does Affiloblueprint teach?

Hi

Wondered if anyone who has Affiloblueprint could help me please.

I have been doing an IM course but I really don't like the way of selling - ie. pretending to be a character and then selling a product like you are that character - ie pretend to be a puny man who transformed with some abs ebook.

Does Affiloblueprint use this technique?

Thanks for your help
Last edited by michellerana on 22 Apr 10 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
You don't have to do that to use AffiloBlueprint.

Personally, I use pen names just because my real name isn't very easy for English-speakers. Also, I at least have a little bit of personal experience in my niches, but I don't say anything outlandish like "I used XYZ product to lose 50 pounds of fat in one week." I might just say, "I think XYZ product is a quality course and with what I know about weight loss, you should expect good results if you follow through with what it recommends."
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

PremiumMember
newstart
Trust:
I agree - you do not have to lie to build an AffiloBlueprint static or blog site. The use of pen names is simply a method of creating and establishing a brand that is distinct and separate. When you have multiple websites with the same author the brand you have established becomes blurred.

Any statements you make in your website you had better be able to back up with facts. The website is to become an authority on the subject. As such all the information within must be true. Leave any hype to the books you recommend as they know best how to sell their product.

If you are writing the articles within your website orient the articles as though you are a reporter not the actual person with a problem. The purpose of the articles are to enlighten your readers to solutions to their problems. Provide the facts about the problem and suggest they check out a ebook or program that can help them. Under no circumstances should you lie.

Lying will hurt your website and the affiliate marketing industry.

Your goal is to provide a solution to a problem. People presented with multiple solutions to a problem often find it difficult to choose how to solve their need. Your website provides a simple logical path to understanding their problem with a solution. If there are multiple answers use a separate page for each solution or option.

Remember, you want to build a relationship with your website readers. You can only do this if you are telling the truth.

Never lie.
troskell
Trust:
Thanks for your advice
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
When you pretend to have gained XYZ results from a product when you actually haven't, you're also violating FTC regulations. If you're just a little fish it's unlikely they're going to come chasing after you, but they're (in theory) cracking down on sites that present fake results, fake testimonials, and where people are claiming to have used a product when they haven't.

In AB sites you can do whatever you feel comfortable with.
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

jcdean
Trust:
Aletta wrote:When you pretend to have gained XYZ results from a product when you actually haven't, you're also violating FTC regulations. If you're just a little fish it's unlikely they're going to come chasing after you, but they're (in theory) cracking down on sites that present fake results, fake testimonials, and where people are claiming to have used a product when they haven't.

In AB sites you can do whatever you feel comfortable with.

I have a feeling google is craking down on this two. I think the latest google PPC slaps were driving this type or marketer out of PPC. I bet they are working on algorythms to slap these fruadulant blogger out of the serps too.

Just my crazy opinion.

JC
Respect,
J.C. Dean
http://KillYourDayjob.com

This topic was started on Apr 21, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.