Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What's your conversion rate? Ive got 300 clicks but no sale!

PremiumMember
strongfarmer
Trust:

What's your conversion rate? Ive got 300 clicks but no sale!

How are you doing with Clickbank people?
What is your conversion rate?

300 Clicks and no sale here!
Last edited by michellerana on 08 Feb 10 5:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title to describe the post better

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey, it's hard to tell based on that information. Were your 300 clicks from relevant traffic? If so, 300 clicks, isn't very many clicks anyway, sometimes I get no sales from 400 clicks then get 8 sales from the next 400 clicks.

Back to relevancy though, I once had a guy tell me he was converting at 1 in 10,000 and then I found out he was trying to get people who were searching for 'german shepherd' and 'golden retriever' etc to buy dog training products. He really needed to be targeting phrases like "stop dog digging", "german shepherd training", etc. Relevancy is hugely important.

Then there is your landing pages, I'm not sure how they have been set up based on your comment above. Some pages are set up to convert traffic to sales better than others.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
strongfarmer
Trust:
I was just confused with the famous 1-3 in 100 Clickbank conversion rate. But as you mention, I believe that each 400 clicks can have different results in sales.

My traffic is in most cases not coming from my targeted "problem keywords", just from some phrases Google catch on my pages. So I guess the Relevancy is not high enough.

My landing pages = Just like in the AB course.

Another thing = I miss your monthly PLR articles, it is not up to date.

Thanks Mark,
I just need to keep working... Im sure hard work will always pay back!
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hey with regards to the PLR articles, they will be all up to date very shortly, I'm just waiting on one of the writers who is top quality but took longer than expected.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

plutonium
Trust:
strongfarmer wrote:
Another thing = I miss your monthly PLR articles, it is not up to date.

Which monthly PLR articles do you mean?
Do you mean the PLR articles coming with the Premium Membership?
I found the monthly PLR articles in my Premium Membership Section.
And I get the articles every month. This month I can download about "ovarian cysts".
And they seem to be up to date...

Regards,
Waldemar
PremiumMember
strongfarmer
Trust:
Hi Waldemar,

Yes, i mean the plr articles coming with the PM.
Im getting Issue 10 now, not Issue 3 as you.
---
Thanks Mark, good to know. :)
plutonium
Trust:
strongfarmer wrote:Im getting Issue 10 now, not Issue 3 as you.

ahh, ok. :-)
danwardrope
Trust:
My conversion rates differ considerable... A recent email I sent to my list had 177 hoplinks and 4 sales... But that was my first broadcast ever. I imagine if the relationship is strong there would be much a much higher %... Hope that helps!
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Conversion rates vary but it is usual for a website to convert under 1%.

You might also want to check Mark's comment on this thread:
What is a good conversion rate?
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Feb 07, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.