Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What projects are you working on?

stevenar
Trust:

What projects are you working on?

Adrian.. Sean.. and other daily forum visitors... Whatcha guys doing? lol

What have you guys been working on lately?

It's funny, i was first intrested in making money online at home because i thought it would be easy... I'm now spending 12+ hours every day including weekends on this stuff(sundays i kinda slack off). It's so addicting... i try to take breaks but then i think of all the stuff i got to finish and I get these cravings to keep working. Anybody else like me?
PremiumMember
sean06
Trust:
I'm also an addict.

One of my mates calls me "the hermit" and my dad thinks I'm sitting on the computer all day playing computer games or something.....

I pretty much work all day, but take breaks whenever I feel like it, which is every couple of hours.

Sometimes I have my slack days, which means I end up staying up pretty late getting stuff done :)
www.SixDayWeekend.com
Free Training Videos reveal how I make 6 figures while travelling the world

stevenar
Trust:
hahah the hermit... my friends call my room the Lair. If someone asks where im at my roomates just say "Hes in his Lair."

It's good you take breaks every couple hours.. I have this thing where i can't stop doing whatever im doing until its done. I don't eat or anything else.. it MUST get done.. at the end of those days it feels like my eyeballs are going to pop out of my head and i need a bottle of asprin.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
Set yourself a schedule and only work in work hours.... :lol:
cdidcott
Trust:
I basically sit in my office at the computer every hour of every day. Like Sean, I take a short break every couple of hours, just to give my eyes and butt a rest and then I start again.

My wife says stuff like "I don't know what your doing stuck inside your room all day" (I have to lock the door, otherwise my daughter comes in and demands a Scooby Doo gaming session :roll:

So much to do, so little time :)

Colin
stevenar
Trust:
cdidcott wrote:So much to do, so little time :)

Ya really and it feels like at the end of the day you didnt get anything done.

At the end of some of my 16 hour work days i think back at what i finished today and realize i basically didn't get anything very useful done. I maybe rearrange some of my adsense on all my pages or made a new graphic with photoshop, checked my adsense and clickbank accounts 15 times... how the hell did that take 16 hours??
diogenes
Trust:
Got the same disease here. And it's been around a couple of years. And yeah ... at the end of each day ... where am I at? What have I accomplished?
My wife thinks I should go out and get a real job! Can't bring myself to it just yet.

Dale
Earn and Learn in your own Online Profitable Home Based business ..

http://work-from-home.nzmkr.com
http://askfordale.ws

PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
diogenes wrote:Got the same disease here. And it's been around a couple of years. And yeah ... at the end of each day ... where am I at? What have I accomplished?
My wife thinks I should go out and get a real job! Can't bring myself to it just yet.

Dale

So working from home is.......... a fake job according to your wife? Hmmmm....
cdidcott
Trust:
stevenar wrote:
cdidcott wrote:So much to do, so little time :)

Ya really and it feels like at the end of the day you didnt get anything done.

At the end of some of my 16 hour work days i think back at what i finished today and realize i basically didn't get anything very useful done. I maybe rearrange some of my adsense on all my pages or made a new graphic with photoshop, checked my adsense and clickbank accounts 15 times... how the hell did that take 16 hours??

It takes me at least 3 hours at the start of each day just to do the routine checks like, my various email accounts, my forum, my blog, adsense, responses to my posts on other forum etc etc etc. By the end of that I feel I've earned my first cup of coffee.

What's anoying is that my most productive hours ARE when I just woke up and started; then I waste it on routine stuff. But I just can't get myself started without finishing the routines first.

And yeah, at the end of the day I do feel like I've accomplished way less that I wanted.

But the thought of going out every day and working like this for someone else motivates me to keep at it.

Hopefully I won't be doing this forever. My goal is to make everything as automated as possible. So I have time to sit back, evaluate my work and enjoy my family.

Perhaps we need a video lesson on time management, I'd love to hear how Mark deals with these issues.

Colin
stevenar
Trust:
Haha. I want to know what Marks typical day is like.
PremiumMember
chatyak86
Trust:
stevenar wrote:Haha. I want to know what Marks typical day is like.

Not like yours :lol:
geoff pun
Trust:
:D hi steve,

:lol: :lol: give me a good chuckle reading this post of yours. i'm tragically addicted too to this building website stuff, i with a new toy, i wonder what happen when i start earning money out of it, gosh ! i'll beside myself @# $% :shock: :D :( :lol: @# $%

i got a full time job & do this at night 10pm till like 2 - 3am in the morning almost everyday & go to work at 8 am . probably killing myself slowly.. :shock: can't complaning , still enjoying the ride. thk goodness! i insist for me & my family's sake, the weekend daytime its just for family.

got to schedule it like adrian said. :lol: