Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What programs really works in Affiliate Marketing ?

yahara
Trust:

What programs really works in Affiliate Marketing ?

There is plenty of BS and "gurus" out there . Can somebody be honest and tell me/us what really works ?
So I/we don't need to waste my/our time & money. ;o) Thanx.
yahara
Trust:
I guess nothing works since in 24 hours here is no reply. ;o) Oh well, I'll keep looking...
dukedayne80
Trust:
Not to be trite here but you have to change the attitude. Be positive.

In the beginning you work. You work to find a worthy solution to a problem familiar to a group of people.

I would say watch Sunday morning infomercials. Some of those programs have affiliate programs that you can participate in as a marketer. Leverage the familiarity of these products to make the sales you want.

Thanks
yahara
Trust:
I am positive. But there is lot of blah,blah as we all know very well. I mean can you suggest any program you're using with results?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
It's not so much *which* program you choose, it's whether you choose to actually stick with it and go through with it.

A lot of people buy program after program, completing only a small portion of each before deciding that it "doesn't work". Of course it's not going to work if you don't finish it. And usually people won't finish it because they expect it not to work.

Self-fulfilling prophecy anyone?

It also depends on how much time, effort, money and patience you have to put into an online business. Different courses are suitable for different situations. If you've got cash to burn, try a PPC course. If you've got no cash whatsoever then maybe look at something that's teaching so-called "bum marketing", if you've got enough disposable income for a hosting account and a domain name, then you could try building an SEO site. Personally I'd recommend AffiloBlueprint for that when it opens again at the end of April, but I may be biased :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Mar 07, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.