Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What program do you use to build sales funnel?

lcortezbarcelo
Trust:

What program do you use to build sales funnel?

I want to learn to build sales funnel but also I want to learn HTML. I need a program that can be easy to understand and add HTML stuff that I have purchased and add it to my sales funnel.

What program could you recommend?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hiya,

I'm not too sure what you mean.

A sales funnel is just an approach to selling a product. How you move visitors to your website towards purchasing the products you're selling or promoting.

Eg, attracting visitors with free content, getting them to sign up for a newsletter, emailing them with regular informational content to build trust, and then emailing them with promotions for affiliate products -- this is a sales funnel.

So is attracting visitors with free content, discussing products you recommend for their problem, pointing them to your product review of that product, and then using your product review to send people to the merchant where they hopefully buy.

So is just adding a big, obnoxious banner across your site linking directly to the merchant.

So if you're saying to us that you want to build a sales funnel, does that mean you're wanting to build a website? (Or some other way of promoting affiliate products?)

I'm also not sure what you mean by wanting "to add HTML stuff that I have purchased and add it to my sales funnel". What is "HTML stuff that I have purchased" -- are you talking about sales page templates / content?

In short: Are you just looking for the best way to build a website?
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

lcortezbarcelo
Trust:
Hi Aletta. Thank you so much for writing me.
What I meant is to build a sales funnel for example like the ones in the warrior forum like a wso.
They follow this: squeeze page- sales page- otto- downpage
Is more elaborated and you donĀ“t put this on a website. You just buy solo ads and sent the promotion..
trading
Trust:
I've been playing around with FunnelKit from Emelis Strimaitis and it's quite good which can be found on the Warrior Forum. It creates the squeeze pages, sales and OTO pages too like you wanted. It's a Wordpress plugin though so not sure if it's what you're after.
Free: How to make $100-$1000 in the next 24 hours...
http://www.goldengrailmarketing.com/24hour/

This topic was started on Dec 10, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.