Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What other payment methods are accepted by Clickbank?

teddy7
Trust:

What other payment methods are accepted by Clickbank?

How can I accelerate my payments with clickbank? I am frustrated to see how I lose my hardworked money because I can not find enough people with credit cards. Do you have any solutions from your site?
Thank you for your help,
Regards,
Teddy
Last edited by richelle on 22 Sep 10 1:07 am, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: title changed to describe the post better

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Hi Teddy,

There are payment options available other than using a credit card. Clickbank accepts debit cards provided by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Eurocard, Bravo, Diners Club, Carte Blanche, and JCB. Your customers may also pay via Paypal. It is possible to send a manual PayPal payment to a merchant. That way they can pay from their bank account. However, manual payment for subscriptions and recurring payments is not accepted by Clickbank.

Hope this answers your question :)
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
If youre talking about getting paid for your commissions from CB then what some affiliates do to meet the payment thresholds more quickly is look for CB products to sell that are cheap - from what I know there are some on CB that are as low as $1.

You'll find it a lot easier to sell those products and meet CB's payment threshold so you get paid out!
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

teddy7
Trust:
Thank you! I am ready to exchange affiliate products with somebody else! I need two more credit cards badly!
daisymax
Trust:
The party Clickbank account is embedded in the affiliate program. You can automatically offer a commission of up to 50% on your digital products, if you choose. No additional software or costs involved. Simply generate affiliate URL and make it available for those who want to promote your product. When the sale is made by an affiliate, ClickBank manages compensation insurance. There is no extra work on your part.
credit debt relief

This topic was started on Oct 01, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.