Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What is the SEO software program out there?

jacknife
Trust:

What is the SEO software program out there?

I am in process of optimizing my site and I am looking for a software program that will be able to help me to do that. I am talking about: Keyword research, Ranking, the works ! Any suggestion for a good software program ?
Natural Health Remedies: www.productspreview.com

margk
Trust:
Hi JacKnife.

I would highly recommend Market Samurai!

I have a free 12 day trial version of Market Samurai and from what I've been learning through the video tutorials, this software is everything you need for SEO and more. All I can suggest is that you try it for yourself. IMO, its one of the best internet marketing tools I've seen so far! So much so that I'm going to purchase the full version and the best part is... it works on my mac!

Best of Luck!
wollowra
Trust:
Traffic Travis is a good free tool.
www.traffictravis.com
Also, as a premium member of Affilorama you get alot of other SEO tools as well.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

margk
Trust:
Yes, no doubt Traffic Travis is a great software.

And Traffic Travis was definitely my first choice!

However, I couldn't download the software to my Mac, so I had to go in search of something similar. I then stumbled across a recommendation on a blog somewhere about Market Samurai. So it just made sense to me to recommend something that I have more insight into, by being able to use the software and seeing first hand results of its capabilities!

Choices, choices... We all have to make them!
jacknife
Trust:
I have Market Samurai and I've been working on it, but for some reason their numbers do not match the numbers that Google Keywords tool present. Search numbers are different, compatibility numbers are different. So I am a bit confused with Market Samurai.

margk
Trust:
Thanks for sharing that. I'm going to familiarize myself and get more into depth with this tool and hopefully be able to make some comparisons of my own. I'll keep you updated as to what I find out... btw, it may take a while! Lol. Theres a lot to learn here!
namllets
Trust:
I use Market Samurai as well. It's great. The web page analyzer from web2mayhem is good but I also like the traffic travis too. I use all 3. :)
I'm on my journey to finding affiliate freedom. Join me if you want tips and follow along as I go from zero to hopefully thousands per month in affiliate income.
Weekly Updates On My Affiloblueprint Success: http://www.affiliatefreedom.net/

smcgriever
Trust:
Traffic Travis is excellent if you want a free tool that delivers good results. I also like Micro Niche Finder.
hyphen
Trust:
http://www.supersecretlistoftools.com/ has a huge list of stuff like this.
Hop on board with one of the friendliest CPA affiliate networks specializing in email/ZIP submits: http://www.lazyprofits.com/

sonitin
Trust:
There are too many tools around and it all depends on how you use them,

SEOMoz has a good collection of tools for rankings and onpage optimization.
Market samurai is good for keyword research.
Scrapebox is pretty useful for seeing competitor's links.
MajesticSeo is pretty good for tracking links and link growth.
Traffic travis is also highly recommended.
SEOElite is also pretty smooth for link analysis and getting link partners.

With any SEO tools, the most important thing is how you are going to use it.
"offshoreally.com" - One click for all outsourcing requirements including bookmarking, submissions, dedicated staff, link building..

Looking for a qualified virtual assistant to help you with your work? Click here - "offshoreally.com/internet-marketing-outsourcing-seo/virtual-assistant-link-building"

Enter The" Bad Ass" SEO Guest Blogging Contest to WIN CASH PRIZES http://bit.ly/9knBFs

PM me for coupon codes!

jacknife
Trust:
Thank you guys for all this valuable information. I am using Market Samurai now as my lead program and others for various things. I hope Market Samurai uses real numbers since my site depend on it !

This topic was started on Aug 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.