Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What is the rate for write+rewrite article?

stefan1601
Trust:

What is the rate for write+rewrite article?

Hi everyone

I decide to outsource my article writing and rewriting but still don't know the standard rate. If I want an article created and each of the sentece spunned once, how much should I pay?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
it really varies a lot depending on the writer, where they are from, and what they are willing to do. I know some people paying $5/article, and I know some who pay over $10. How high of a quality are you looking for? are you wanting rewrites to post on your own site or spins for article directory submissions?

I usually pay my writer 15/ article to write them and spin 3x +1subspin,
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

stefan1601
Trust:
By spin 3x, do you mean there are 3 version of each sentence?

I thought it would be around that amount too, but some guys told me that I can get article written for around $3. I usually pay $10/article at elance, now I'm thinking that they maybe overrated.

I will use it for directory submission. About qualitiy, I simply want them to be written in conversational tone, which is why I'm avoiding using writers from countries such as Pakistan or India. I've tried them and their articles are too stiff and formal IMO

Anyway, is it worth to spin 3x? Since I heard somewhere that 50% unique is enough for directory submission
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
$10/ article is actually not a bad price. Yes I see people selling articles for $3, but I dont think they are worth the paper a wipe with. Most of them are full of bad spelling, terrible grammar, and they are usually just spun plr, with no research done on them.

If you just want a rewrite for directories, $5-$6/article isn't a bad price. Personally, I would rather have multiple unique versions.because if you are planning to use article directory submissions, you can expect to need THOUSANDS of submissions to see any results. One article rewritten once wont even make a blip on the Google radar.

stefan1601
Trust:
By $5-6, do you mean it's writing+rewrite once?
Well, I don't think I can submit thousands of it since I only use AMA and several directories manually
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
When I say $5 that is for a simple rewirite. For fresh articles, with a rewrite I personally wouldn't pay less than $10/ article, and that is really low. You can pay less than that, but in my experience, you get what you pay for. IF you want cheap, expect poor writing, bad grammar, no or little research.

IF you are working on a shoestring budget, and cannot afford any of the software that does mass submissions, then you shouldn't even waste your time with article directories, and ama in my opinion. You need to make every single article count.

One thing I would recommend is that you could cancel your ama subscription and outsource to http://www.thearticlemarketingcenter.com/ (no affiliation, just a happy customer)

she will write and submit your articles to ama as well as hundreds of directories for you, and it is a lot less work for you. take the money you would spend on Ama and paying a writer to pay for it. It will save you hours of work, and will be cheaper in the long run, because she is submitting to a lot more directories, which means she gets you more links than you could get manually out of each article.

The fact is, if you are just using ama and manual submissions to say 20 directories, you will need at least 2-3 articles/ per page on your site to make a difference, using her services, I am getting good results, with just one.

if you think about it, you are saving money that way. lets say you have a 20 page site. doing it manually, and using ama, you will probably need 2-3 articles per page, so that will mean paying say even $5/article, you will need $300 for the articles, plus the $45/month for ama.

with her service, you can get more backlinks than that will give you for less than $150 (her biggest package offered). That package will generally give you enough coverage to do one AJP style site.

Then, while she is doing the article submissions, focus your efforts on blog commenting, bookmarking, and forum commenting.

I am following that with one of my AJP sites that I am building up, as well as my new blog, and I am already seeing some movement in the search engines as well as getting direct traffic through my social efforts.

kakaboo
Trust:
Linda's communication is excellent! I just ordered a package from her a few days ago, so it's still too early to see any results!

Anyway, she is also running WSO on the warriorforum, where you can get the package for a few dollars cheaper! Just search for 'LindaB', it's her username there.

If you take the time to read through the whole thread there, she also says that if you take the largest package, it actually works out to be less than 12 dollars/month for each site! Because the articles are distributed over a span or 8 weeks or more! Which is really true, and it's good if you can't afford to sign up for too many subscriptions or have a lot of sites to be able to make use of them effectively.

I mean, the rate of an article and a spun one is around $8-$15 or more now, so you basically get these articles submitted for just 20 bucks!!!
stefan1601
Trust:
Thanks for the advices guys. I just check it and it looks great.

James, I have several questions about this service:
1. She said she's going to create the article herself. Do we get a look at the article and could tell her to do revisions? (just like with an elance provider for example). Or she just write and submit?

2. She said she's going to spun it 30%. You said "One article rewritten once wont even make a blip on the Google radar". So do you create the article yourself and submit to her for distribution?

3. How about anchor text variation? From her explanation, it seems that we can only promote 2 url for package#1: 3 anchor text/keywords for url#1 and 3 anchor text/keywords for url#2

4. The submissions seem massive. If I use it on a 2-month old website, won't it be in danger of get sandboxed by Google?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
stefan, you have to realize that there are 2 ways to look at link building. One massive submissions for SEO and 2, high quality links for direct traffic.

This service is designed for massive submissions for SEO. I wouldn't rely on it for direct traffic.

She does give you the article at the end of submission, but by then you cant really revise it, since it is already distributed.

she does variations on the anchor text based on the keywords you give her for the submission,

the submission is massive, but it is done over time. It takes about 3 months for the submissions to be complete.

I use this service for mass submissions for SEO purposes, but it is only part of my link building strategy. I also don't use it just for my own sites. I will build hubpages, youtube videos, and other social media sites, and will submit those to her as well, so that I can get them ranking, and send even more traffic to my content, and thus, through to my sites.

sirlancelot
Trust:
Wow!

I just checked out the Linda's service and it looks VERY helpful----

Since i'm JUST getting started though I'm a bit confused as to how I could benefit from it the most.

I see she has a lot of info detailed out in the warrior forum on it:
http://www.warriorforum.com/warriors-hi ... kings.html

But if I was just wanting to start by promoting 1 AJP site, which package would be the best value? (ideally i'd like to keep below $150)

For instance, one of the packages costs:

$150 and you'll get 5 article submissions that will promote up to 6 URL's and keywords per submission.

But don't I need more like 20 article submissions for my AJP site?

Or can i use 1 article from her to then link to 5 or 6 url's/articles on my AJP site?

Since I'm at that point of driving traffic, this seems like a big help in keeping me from getting bogged down in "article creation and submission purgatory" ....meaning i'm SO SLOW at that :)))

Thanks for all your input on this James--- SO HELPFUL!!

Lance
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
SEO takes a lot of links. I have been doing the $150 package for each of my jetpack sites. still not through with submissions on the first one, so not sure if it will be enough by itself. I have one that I have only used her, just to see the effect of her service alone. my others, I am doing some of my own articles with AMR and doing my usual social networking. Once I give her enough time to see some results on the one I left for her, I will also be using my blog to funnel traffic and build links. Since that site is on jetpack hosting, it will have a different IP adress and the links from my blog will count as well as the direct traffic I will be funneling..

This topic was started on Dec 21, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.