Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What is the link to Anik Singal's free videos?

manhunter
Trust:

What is the link to Anik Singal's free videos?

A while ago Mark recorded a webinar with Anik from AClass2.com and during the webinar Anik mentioned some free Videos in which he goes over exactly step by step how he does screen capture videos inside products and makes him I $360,000 and I was wondering what the link to see the videos was? The link mentioned during the webinar tinyurl.com/anikreport just takes you to the sales page. Sooooo how do I get those free Videos? Can someone please give the correct link to me thanks
Last edited by michellerana on 07 Oct 09 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: title changed to describe the post better

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I'm sorry but the videos from Anik Singal are no longer available. The webinar that you listened to were recorded more than a month ago and the link has already expired :(
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

arthur272
Trust:
I was looking for the webinar recording with Anik Singal as well, is it available to premium members?
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi Arthur272,
If you're referring to the webinar Mark did with Anik Singal last August, the recording is located on this page:
http://www.affilorama.com/blog/affiliat ... ar-details

This topic was started on Sep 23, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.