Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What Is The Going Rate Per View of Banner Ads?

agent36
Trust:

What Is The Going Rate Per View of Banner Ads?

I'm having a difficult time finding even one solo ad in the dog training niche. I wrote 70 emails like the solo video teaches. 0 solo's but I had 5 offer banner ads instead. My question is do banners even work these days? If yes what would the going rate per view be?

Thanks
If you "Like" my Facebook page I'll "Like" yours. www.facebook.com/pages/The-Savvy-Mutt/302640603276797

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Banner ads still work but check with the website/blog owners where they will place your banner, for how long and what is the usual conversion on their site. The rate of banner ads vary as it depends on the site and how much traffic that site is getting.

I suggest you get back to the blog owners and get more information. It just might be worth the try.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

agent36
Trust:
Is this a decent price?

From site webmaster: "We would charge $500 for 75k impressions. You would receive the top spot (RHS top – 300x250). We receive about 30k impressions per month, so you can expect this budget to run over 2-3 months."

Thanks
If you "Like" my Facebook page I'll "Like" yours. www.facebook.com/pages/The-Savvy-Mutt/302640603276797

This topic was started on Nov 19, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.