Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What is the Best way to select CB product

PremiumMember
mittapalli.revanth
Trust:

What is the Best way to select CB product

Hi,

I am in big confusion which product to select from CB market place. My website is in Fitness Niche (Get Abs).
Do I have to select a product with high gravity or to select a new product, Which product converts well.

Pls help me, I need suggestions. I am in big dilemma

Thanks,
Revanth
PremiumMember
cterao
Trust:
I'm not in that niche, but I think the best way to find a high converting product is to review the sales pages of a few of them.

Look for things that really hit on the emotional hot buttons of your niche (I don't know, maybe something like impressing girls and making all your friends jealous or something...).

Also look for things that usually help conversions like scarcity, clear calls-to-action, bonuses, etc.

Then pick maybe 3-5 products that look good to you, and test them on your site. If something converts well, promote more of it. If it converts poorly, stop promoting it.

I hope this helps.
Clayton
I did AffiloBlueprint for one year - http://www.journeyofmyown.com/welcome-affilorama-friends/

Make $100 commissions by being my affiliate - http://exsolutionprogram.com/affiliates/

PremiumMember
mittapalli.revanth
Trust:
Hey Thanks,

I am testing different products now, just checking which one is converting well.

What I am thinking is about the old products , which are already promoted by other affiliates may not convert well since most of the visitors already know about the product.

If the product is having very high gravity and is an old product (listed in CB from past 5 years like truthaboutabs.com) and a new product which released few months back having low gravity. Which one is good to select, old one or new one, which strategy works well

Pls suggest
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
gravity is proof that it is converting well, however, there are lots of ways people can increase their gravity score, so using that alone won't really tell you much.

read the sales page and try to get a copy of the product either a review copy or just buy it yourself, (even having to buy it can be used as a business expense for tax purposes most places...)

there are some really high gravity products that aren't very good. honestly sales often go to the best marketed products, not the best made.

never let high gravity scare you away though. that means people are making sales of it and so can you.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

PremiumMember
mittapalli.revanth
Trust:
Thanks James for ur detailed reply.

Now I am looking for products with good sales page and proofs.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi mittapalli.revanth,

James and Clayton have both answered your inquiry superbly. Just want to add that you can do a mix of products, get some of the high-gravity ones and a couple of low-gravity products. This is so you can be acquainted with the various products in your niche: which ones are well-made and which ones are selling. You'll find that at times, its trial and error.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

This topic was started on Apr 04, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.