Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What is the best software to build backlinks?

moonybeem
Trust:

What is the best software to build backlinks?

Hi eveyone.

I have had a lot of great advice in this forum so thank you very much but i have one more query i hope you guys have some advice on. :)

Basically it seems that the best way to push your site up to the top spot is to build lots and lots of back links.... this can be a big chore. I have manually done this in the past and take forever. Plus the time spent is not always worth it as Google doesn't always catch the links :(

I was hoping that there was a great back link building or fab seo software to help push you up to the top spot???
Has any of you had great experiences with these kind of softwares?

In the past i used Article Wizard and SEO LinkVine and they were both rubbish! Spun countless articles and submitted them to hundreds of articles and never saw any backlinks, maybe on or two. :(

I have come across Brad Callen's Article Submitter...is this any good?
I have also been recommended AMA (Article Marketing Automation) and Linkjuice.... I have never heard of these so any advice?

Seonuke is also another... but when tried the free 7 day trial it was awful! It was telling me loads of incorrect information which tells me it can't be trusted. :/

Oh and finally i know that Mark Ling has some SEO products, are these worth the price?

Sorry to ramble but I would be ever so grateful for your words of wisdom and advice form experience. :)

Thank you in advance!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
getting links to my first site was the biggest chore. what i recommend is to focus on your money pages. If you follow marks advice and target 3 word phrases, you can get top rankings without so much work. it all comes down to proper keyword ressearch.

If you are on PC, get Traffic Travis, and use it to judge the competition for your keywords, and see how many links you need. ( I usually double up on the average of the top 10 sites. it works for me)

also, there are many ways to get ttraffic other than seo. if you struggle to get any rankings, try other forms of traffic, such as social traffic, guest blogging, and proper social bookmarking.

all these take more time and work, but to me it really doesnt seem like work. I guess it works for me because I only target niches that I actually know what I am talking about, so I have interest in socializing with the others interested in the market.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

moonybeem
Trust:
wow some great advice thank you :)

Do you use any seo or link building software? I don't think i can face getting like a thousand backlinks manally.

i ask for your experienced advice only the tow link softwares i used, unique article wizard and seo link vine were a total waste of money and effort. they say they have submitted the article to like 600 sites yet i only get like 2 or 3 links back. It is such a joke. :(

Thank you for your time to answer all my questions.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I dont use any mass submissions myslelf. of course, the way I build links now is way different than when I had nothing.
For one, I have my own private network of blogs that I use for building links. This way, I know every one of them gets promoted, and drives link juice and traffic to my sites.
I came about this simply by playing and testing. really didnt expect it to work, due to what others told me, but I was amazed when i found out that it was working very well.

however, I actually outsource about 90% of my link building. i just dont want to waste my time on it. I would rather spend time writing than submitting articles.

it all depends on what you are willing to do.
honestly, you dont have to build thousands of links at a time. I know one guy that runs several sites very successfully, and he builds 20 links each week. thats not much, but he does it consistently, tracks which sites are doing the best and focuses on getting one page where he wants it before moving on.
consistency is more important than quantity.

PremiumMember
sportakus
Trust:
Thanks for the information! So who do you use for your outsourcing and if anyone has info on LinkJuice please provide?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I have a variety of sources. I like to browse the offers in forums with a for hire section, and see whats available. once I find someone I like, I stick with them. Right now, I have several different places I outsource to, depending on what i need at the time.

PremiumMember
sportakus
Trust:
That's pretty general. Can you be more specific?
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
one of my favorite places is here
http://www.articlesproductions.com/f47/

there are a variety of services there at different prices.
one just got closed a few days ago where i got 5 articles submitted to over 300 sites each for $10. not any that cheap up right now, but there are a variety of packages depending on your budget.

This topic was started on Jul 10, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.