Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What is the best Amazon affiliate marketing course?

ricardoarboisjr
Trust:

What is the best Amazon affiliate marketing course?

Hello Members,
What is the best Amazon Affiliate Marketing Program? I'm not referring to Amazon FBA just promoting regular amazon products through affiliate marketing. Any feedbacl would be greatly appreciated.

Rick
eliomondello
Trust:
Hi Rick
what do you mean best Amazon Affiliate Marketing Program? I knwo there is only one program for being an affiliate with Amazon for several countries.
ricardoarboisjr
Trust:
Hi Elio,
Thanks for the feedback. I just found a good amazon training program for afiliates. It teaches you everything from A-Z in promoting amazon products. It's called Azon Home Study Course by Ryan Stephenson. I just purchased it today and it's freaking AWESOME!
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Affiloblueprint does not go into the details of Amazon affiliate marketing. It still is affiliate marketing for digital products, but Mark, in one of the lessons in finding profitable niches, included Amazon.com.

You can apply the same methods taught in Affiloblueprint to an affiliate marketing site that promotes physical products. There are Affiloblueprint members who have done so and found success.
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

zeus_65h
Trust:
Hi Everyone,

I have not tried any of the promotional Affiliate programs, what i ended up doing is just going directly to Amazon, and signing up as an affiliate, you can go to amazon associates. And sign up for a free account you can earn from 2% to 10% commissions depending on the products
ricardoarboisjr
Trust:
I apologize for not clarifying by what I meant about Amazon Affiliate Marketing Program. I already know about Amazon's affiliate program and the countries working with Amazon. What I meant was finding a coaching program that digs deep into how to market Amazon products etc.... Affiloblueprint does a good job, however, it does not go deep into all that entails on Amazon Affiliate Marketing. Team Azon Pro is remarkable. I signed up for the coaching program and I'm loving it.

This topic was started on Sep 07, 2015 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.