Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What if there are identical sites?

sunil
Trust:

What if there are identical sites?

Here, I'm not talking about duplicate content, as now there are cheat sheets for you to work on and write your own unique articles.

I'm just wondering, what if someone chooses the same sub niche as me and use the same header image in the affilo theme. There will be 2 identical sites and with the same content titles and even probably the same categories being created.

What are the chances of that happening?
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Hey Sunil,

You won't have the same content titles, as these should be customized to your keywords. And sure someone could have the same header image, but they won't have the same website name. And even if they do.... does it really matter? Will your visitors see both sites? And will they even care?

This isn't something you really need to waste your time worrying about at this point, Sunil. Worst case scenario, you can just get a new header image later on down the track. But for now... stop getting distracted and get it done!
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

sunil
Trust:
Hi Aletta,

Thanks! You've been of great help! :)

I just can't wait to start up with my site and running!

It's really such an effort to personally reply to each and every affilo members' queries promptly!

We need more Alettas in Affilorama support!
Site Admin
aletta
Trust:
Seeing you get a site up and running will be thanks enough, Sunil!

Do it for all the Alettas :)
Are your changes not showing up on your website? Try doing a hard refresh! http://www.refreshyourcache.com/en/cache/

This topic was started on Oct 08, 2014 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.