Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

what has happened to www.amautomation.com?

PremiumMember
elogic0007
Trust:

what has happened to www.amautomation.com?

Hi everyone,
I just had a buch of articles created to put into amautomation but the site is down, whats up with this.. what type of service is this .. I have recieved no email telling me why the site is currently down, does anyone know what happening to amautomation.com, fortunately I do have a backup service which I have now implemented.... looking forward to responses

Peace
carlmasure
Trust:
I'm starting to get a bit concerned about the status of Amautomation. I signed up for this service upon Mark's recommendation, which I highly value regardless of what happens to AMA. Is there anyway someone at affilorama can find out what is happening with this service? If they are caput, I'm looking forward to using a different service asap.

Best,

Carl
alanben
Trust:
Hi I just like to add my three eggs and found automation not all it was cracked up to be would not be surprised if they go out of business I joined for 3 months spun more than 30 articles and did nothing for my SEO and just to add to that was not just one web site I have 9 web sites its like shooting in the dark who knows where the back links are???
Good luck with that you will probably need it. I too was recommed by Mark however I am not complaining at Mark because I would have no web sites if it was not for Affilorama great product would recommend that to anybody but obviously not automation.
Alan
If you are looking to get your own products
www.alanbenney-workfromhome.co.uk

PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Hi all,

We are following up with AMA Automation to see what is going on - will get back to you when we know something.

Grace
abrandan
Trust:
Hi, - thanks Grace. I was just there too and it was still down.
I did noticed in the the 3rd webinar of Mark's that he's in the process of creating a service like AMAutomation for us as part of affilorama. Don't know if it will be for premium members or VIP members. Hopefully premium members will be able to use the service too. I'm looking forward to it.
Angela
Angela B

carlmasure
Trust:
Thanks so much Grace!

You guys are great.

Carl
alanben
Trust:
Hi Grace thanks for that I too am interested where this goes I really appreciate your support you guys are great

Happy new year Alan

facts101
Trust:
Hi Grace, I just posted in another area about this. I too signed up at Mark's recommendation and can't access my AMA account. Since we are in the stall pattern are there comparable services that offer something similar to what AMA did. If so, please advise? Thanks for you help!

Mary
PremiumMember
graceharman
Trust:
Looks like the site is back up again :)
alanben
Trust:
Hi grace thanks for the info
Alan

bartko09
Trust:
I can get to the website, www.amautomation.com but I don't have an account. I was getting ready to sign up for one this week. Are you guys still unable to get into your accounts?
wollowra
Trust:
I don't know the guys at AMA but in defence of site owners, sites will go down from time to time.. this is due to server load or technical issues.
They usually do not last more than 12 hours.
It could happen at 2 am in the morning and the site owner does not know about it until 8 am.
AMA is not a be all and end all for getting backlinks and should be just a part of your backlinking efforts.
Hope that helps.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

tangoshoes
Trust:
alanben wrote:Hi I just like to add my three eggs and found automation not all it was cracked up to be would not be surprised if they go out of business I joined for 3 months spun more than 30 articles and did nothing for my SEO and just to add to that was not just one web site I have 9 web sites its like shooting in the dark who knows where the back links are???
Good luck with that you will probably need it. I too was recommed by Mark however I am not complaining at Mark because I would have no web sites if it was not for Affilorama great product would recommend that to anybody but obviously not automation.
Alan

A lot of people here have used AMA and say that they like it very much so it isn't just mark. Have you tried checking your back links on yahoo? Generally it takes google forever and a half to start showing your back links because they like all this to remain secret. I suggest starting up a google alerts account for your websites. With google alerts it will send you an e-mail each time google finds one of your back links.

On another note you guys can always try Free Traffic System's tool (link in sig). It is free and if your spinning articles for AMA you misewell submit them there too for even more back links. Their blog list differs from AMA.
Free AMA alternative:
http://www.freetrafficsystem.com/a.php?p=15706
Outsourcing for $200/mo 40hr/week:
http://store.replacemyself.com/?aid=3884

zfilinger
Trust:
Nice to see that ama is up again, but this is the second outage I know about within the last month.

And what didn't pleased me is the fact that after logging into my account I found out that my membership is gone and they offer me an upgrade.

Nice!
zfilinger
Trust:
OK, I take it back... the problem was that my monthly payment hasn't arrived to their bank account. That's why my account is now in a free mode.
facts101
Trust:
I was able to log into muy account and it seems to be working. I do feel that a 2 day outage deserves some explaination. Hopefully, they'll address it with their members soon.

Mary
harryshah
Trust:
elogic0007 wrote:Hi everyone,
I just had a buch of articles created to put into amautomation but the site is down, whats up with this.. what type of service is this .. I have recieved no email telling me why the site is currently down, does anyone know what happening to amautomation.com, fortunately I do have a backup service which I have now implemented.... looking forward to responses

Peace

Hi,

I have also just signed up with AM Automation. If something happens to them, could you suggest the other back up service you are using.

Thanks

Harry
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
AMA is getting their server fixed and they are working to get the matter resolved at the soonest time possible.

harryshah wrote:Hi,

I have also just signed up with AM Automation. If something happens to them, could you suggest the other back up service you are using.

Thanks

Harry

You could use 'Submit your Articles' (http://www.submityourarticle.com) or
'Elite Articles Marketing Tools' (http://www.elitearticletools.com).
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Jan 05, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.