Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What do you think of "Site Build It!"?

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:

What do you think of "Site Build It!"?

Hey Guys,

I heard that SBI is really great tool do you think I should be a member or just stick with AB?
Last edited by michellerana on 15 Dec 09 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: improve title

The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

smartguy38
Trust:
I have three sites with SiteBuilder. They have worked well for me. If you plan to have more than one site they are very economical. Do buy the regular version, not the lite one. Check out www.gardenmagiconline.com to see a site built there without templates. David Soper
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
You need US$299 per year to keep your SBI sites up and running. Building your own sites and finding a hosting that allows unlimited domains will cost a lot less. It would be beneficial for you if you actually learn how to build your own site and do your own research and SEO instead of just being given a site and expected to take it from there.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Dec 14, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.