Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What Do I Use To Build My New Affiliate Product On?

george8
Trust:

What Do I Use To Build My New Affiliate Product On?

Hi all,

I am interested in developing a new product to eventually launch on Clickbank for sale and let other affiliate marketers promote my product.

Beyond the creating the product portion of recording a series of videos and writing an eBook or two, I'm interested in the sales and marketing of it portion, and knowing if there is a turnkey solution that one can use to just "add content" and a sales letter to publish the product. In other words, once I have the product developed, how can I place it up for sale on a landing page with all the bells and whistles that the other Clickbank vendors have for their products.

I remember several years ago, I used Mike Filsaime's Butterfly Marketing and it worked great for a while (actually until my product got stale and I didn't feel like updating it. Then I just let it die.)

Anyway, I have an idea for a product that will be "evergreen" and I would like to know what products or services are available out there that I could use to build the product on.

For example, I see products like Textyourexback and others which have a standard sales video on the cover and the pop up prompt whenever you try to click away from the sales page... Is there any of that stuff available as a template that I can just "add my contact and sales copy to", and be able to sell my product?

There's gotta be... isn't there? If not, it's a great product for anyone with the programming skills who can develop it.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Best,

George
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi George,

Mark created a set of videos on creating your own digital products. If you're a Premium member, you can go to the Premium members area and view the video series.

As for the landing page, any Wordpress theme (if you're going to use Wordpress) like Affilotheme would work. You can use plugins to create the exit popover you see on these landing pages.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

tankctrlr
Trust:
Sounds like you just need a website to sell your product? WordPress has the ability to do pretty much everything you need, by using themes and plugins, as Cecille said.

If you're looking for a done for you type of thing though, Clickbank has a $47 per month service called Clickbank Powered: http://www.clickbank.com/clickbank-powered/

It seems pretty good, even has an auto responder for e-mail marketing, but I haven't tried it out yet. I'm guessing like with all done-for-you web-builders you will eventually (if successful) outgrow the services and need more options and more control. But like I said I have not tried it.
Writing Services - www.needanarticle.com

This topic was started on Nov 29, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.