Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What benefits does this site offer?

erealmz
Trust:

What benefits does this site offer?

I signed up as a free member a while back but I never really checked this site out. Now that I am into affiliate marketing, how will being a free member help me here? I know the obvious is I could use the forums but I am also a member of quite a few other internet marketing websites who have great forums as well.
This site does seem great. The design is clean and everything looks very professional... not a scam or gimmick like many other sites I have come across. Since learning that I have to pay to enjoy what this site really has to offer, I am asking you "why should I"? What will I get for becoming a premium member and what will I get if I remain a free one?
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi erealmz,

Being a free member of the Affilorama site will provide you not only free access to the information available in the forums. Being a member also gives you access to various lessons on affiliate marketing, SEO and site building: http://www.affilorama.com/lessons

Premium membership gives you access to the forums and the Affiliate bootcamp videos that will teach you to create affiliate sites. For more information, please go to: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

I hope this helps. Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

faradina
Trust:
You can also go to the FAQ What is inside Premium membership? for more information about the Premium Membership.
michael025
Trust:
Hi erealmz,

Welcome to Affilorama! As Cecille mentioned, you can learn a lot here even without paying for anything, by checking out our various valuable lessons you can view from our lessons page, not to mention, the things you can learn by browsing through our forums. Of course, upgrading to premium would provide you with more tools that you can use to make your affiliate marketing experience better, but if you are just starting, I would suggest you go through the free lessons first....

Once you get through it, you may want to check the other products we have:

AffiloBlueprint is a step-by-step training course that will take you through the process of setting up an affiliate marketing website over 12 weeks.

AffiloJetpack gives you five 80% completed affiliate websites, taking most of the hard work out of building an affiliate marketing website and helping you get started earning money in as little as two or three weeks.

Good luck in your affiliate marketing career!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
I really recommend joining Affilojetpack or affiloblueprint. they are great training programs to teach you everything you need to get your sites going. plus they each have their own private forum where you can get even more direct help from the members.

Premium membership gives you some great tools t o make things easier. although they aren't required, they help you save a lot of time
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

erealmz
Trust:
Cool. Thanks for all your responses. I knew there was a good reason I joined this site. I will continue to study things here and once I am ready, I might just give the premium membership a try. :)

This topic was started on Mar 17, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.