Affilorama Birthday
Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What are you doing to become that which you desire to "Be?"

craigmattice
Trust:

What are you doing to become that which you desire to "Be?"

Just an update about what's going on in my life right now that may, or may not, interest you. I can guarantee it includes drama, sex, discovery, revelations, internet and affiliate marketing stuff, yet is very motivating and inspirational.

I realize the above characteristics are never included in the postings and threads on Affilorama.com, so this may just add to your life today.

C'mon! It's Monday! A fresh new day starting a fresh new week. I know if you're here on Affilorama.com you've experienced your quiet time, motivational reading, hugged and kissed your spouse good morning and told them you love them.

So, let's start the day on a positive note and visit my blog for fun and enlightenment. I can't guarantee it, but you just may learn something new, about yourself.

Take the risk!
"Make it a great day to remember!"

Craig
www.aboutcraigmattice.com

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Craig,
Love this...
"My path is guided by my Faith, friends, active participation in life, reading and listening to motivational books and biographies of successful people. To change your circumstances, you must first change from within."

Excellent mate, Just excellent.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

PremiumMember
pfojas
Trust:
Thanks Craig!

I am new to affiliate marketing and I'm currently working on my very first website. At the moment, I am trying my best to put in as much content to my site as possible for me to be able to reach out to many. I believe that my determination to succeed in this endeavor will be a guiding force that will see me through the realization of my dream. More than being able to put in the proper keywords for my target market, I want my site to have articles that will deeply empower and affect people's lives.

Regards,

Pauline

This topic was started on May 18, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.