Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

What are some keyword suggestions for Affilorama marketing?

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:

What are some keyword suggestions for Affilorama marketing?

mark, I have begun to advertise as an affiliate for you and I am wondering if you have some keyword suggestions for use to bid for on ad words? the bid prices seem high for the most obvious ones and I am trying many more but it is going slowly.Critique my landing page if you like.Bill

(removed broken link)
Last edited by ampie g on 25 Jan 10 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi, I'm just about to leave to go to a wedding. I probably won't be able to answer you till monday, but I'll do a video critique for you.

regards,
Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
wow,thanks.I really appreciate all you do for us! By the way,on the critique,I will be moving my page to a more relevant domian name soon.As it is now it is on my only site,but better than not at all!
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi, just letting you know I'll get your video critique done sometime in the next 24 hours. Haven't forgotten:) - Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
no sweat.I used the affilorama keyword tool and I have played around with keywords.the best ones are unfortunately the most expensive ones of course."affiliate marketing etc." Here are my most recent ads on google.I have some re-directs to affilorama but no sales thus far.I am having a web header made right now by elance for "simple selling secrets.com" which will look better as a display url and hopefully that will help.People are staying around about 3 minutes to read this page according to google analytics,but all of that is meaningless until they buy!

(broken link removed)

Affiliate Marketer Needed
Easy web builder, video tutorials,
{KeyWord: Sales} Copy, find it all here.
RevelationImports.com/

Easy Affiliate Marketing
web builder, video tutorials, fast
{KeyWord: Sales} Copy, learn it all here.
RevelationImports.com/
Last edited by ampie g on 25 Jan 10 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: broken link removed

Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Here ya go, finally :)

Note: Link has been removed.

Hope this is easy to follow,

regards,
Mark
Last edited by anonymous on 24 Mar 09 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removing outdated link.

PremiumMember
revimp
Trust:
thank you for all of your time and your comments .I really appreciate it. I am very much aware of the relevancy factor as far as the header goes and I am getting a header made for a new website, apart from this one.It is the only one I have at the moment. I am under a template on this website, so I cannot control different headers for different pages,or different navigation menus either. .That will happen soon. Thanks for going through the traffic travis searches, that was very helpful. I am unaware of how to make an "opt-in" box like you have on your site.Is this something that I will be able to do with x-site pro? I plan on buying it soon. You have given me much to think about and I thank you so much.Bill
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
I use dreamweaver and I have a step-by-step tutorial on how to do that in the members area (see lesson 4).

I'm sure it can be done similarly in xsite pro, but I haven't tried yet.

best regards,
Mark

ps have others tried doing opt in boxes in xsite pro?

beckyg
Trust:
We're building our site using xsite pro - have found it great so far. Love the fact you can make changes to ALL of the pages at once rather than going thru each page and having to change them all indivdually - massive time saver.

Looking over the next couple of days to create the opt in.

Will post again when its done and let you know how it goes and any advice I can offer - or if anyone has already done it, any tips greatly appreciated :D

Becky
beckyg
Trust:
revimp wrote:I am unaware of how to make an "opt-in" box like you have on your site.Is this something that I will be able to do with x-site pro?

We have now put the opt in boxes on our site - its fairly straightforward to do. You enter the code (from whatever auto responder you're using) directly into the left panel/navigation bar - under page layout. Look at page 370 of the manual that you get with xsite pro to see how to tidy up your code using snipets.

Have discovered they have a great admin help team you can email with any questions - they are really responsive and don't seem to mind you asking lots of questions - good luck!

Becky