Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Welcome Me heeheehee (:{~

bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:

Welcome Me heeheehee (:{~

OK, so modesty isn't my strongest Forte, I am an Entertainer Interested Holistic Lifestyle, This is right up my ally. 8)
I had no idea I was on the verge of something this exciting. I am not the sharpest tool in the shed, although i have Gusto and a never say die attitude. I am introducing myself because I feel that this is a turning point for me. I have to work from home now, ty for making a program as idiot proof as you have. I really need it. I am soaking up all the motivator y stuff here,,,it is so cool. I am Proud to be apart of your Business as I see a Hope for others struggling to get bye these days. I Encourage people in my own life to reach for the sky, I notice a kindred spirit. AWESOME, and to your crew as well,, I am very pleased to meet you. I feel I can succeed and take my kiddies on Holidays,,,so cool... regards Juddy (:{~ AKA blood nut 8P
faradina
Trust:
Hi Juddy,

Welcome to Affilorama! I am certainly glad to have you here as your positive attitude is certainly going to give everybody a boost :)

So go on and learn as much as you can and actually apply what you learn. And if you get to a hard spot here or there, post your question here on the forum or search the Affilorama Support Center or send an email through the contact form at our support page.

Cheers :)
bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:
tyvm faradina (:{~
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome, Juddy :) I hope you're enjoying working from home and doing affiliate marketing. I'm sure your "gusto and a never say die attitude" will help you succeed.
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

This topic was started on Nov 08, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.