Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Websites for sale

kakaboo
Trust:

Websites for sale

Hi, I have 4 websites for sale if anyone is interested. They are all built using the AB model, in the dating, relationship, singing and weight loss niche respectively.

Little or close to no SEO work or traffic generating works have been done on them, but it will save you a lot of time if you don't want to rewrite or create your articles from scratch yourself.

$90 = auto deal, although I am willing to accept a little lesser than that. I'll throw in a couple of bonuses for you too! Each site has around 15-20articles, so I think that is an ok deal since an article cost around $4 or more nowadays. All original content, no PLR crap on those blogs other people are flipping.. Pm me if you are interested and leave your email if you dont mind cos I sometimes miss PMs
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hey Kakaboo, sounds like you are way underselling yourself. are you saying $90 each or for all of them? also, are they in WP or Xsite pro?
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

kakaboo
Trust:
Of course 90 for each of them lol.. they are in wordpress.

Just want to use it to fund something else, maybe I am undercutting myself and should think again. Thanks for your concern

I doubt this is a good place to be flipping sites anyway lol
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
you might try going to Flippa. you should be able to get a lot more than $90 each there.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

kakaboo
Trust:
hmm really? the thing that was deterring me from putting it was the $19 fee.. so even if a buyer offered $100 I would still be at a loss

I mean, I did check out few of the new sites people were selling and it was all around the $100-$150 price range

Plus the site isn't making any revenue/no seo work has been done on them before so I didnt know that they could fetch a higher price than that.. maybe I will put one up to test and see how it goes
PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:
hi i pm'd you regarding this if it's still available
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

This topic was started on Jan 08, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.