Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Website redesign - is it worth $300?

PremiumMember
zouf10
Trust:

Website redesign - is it worth $300?

I posted a project on oDesk asking for someone to write a few articles for me.

The person I chose to hire is an affiliate for a company. However she offered that her company could redesign my affiloblueprint website for as little as $300 and this would give me an edge over my competitors.

So my question is should I go for it and pay $300 or more for a redesign? Will it make that much of a difference?

Thank you

Ahmed Auf
The Money is definitely in the list. At least that is what everybody thinks.
But after 3 years online I figured out that money is in the TEAM.
Check This Out www.TurboChargeYourListBuilding.com

wollowra
Trust:
Hi Ahmed,
If you have the money and it will save you time then that is ok.
Just use the time you save by not doing it yourself to research and learn some new stuff or take some action on things that will move you closer to your goal.

If you have the time, then it is better to do it yourself if you don't have the funds.
Also, keep in mind that if you use wordpress or xsitepro, then you are able to edit it yourself.
With a site that you have outsourced they may build it and get it too look good, but can you yourself edit it if you need too?
Having said that, if you have the money, then go for it I say.

Your ultimate goal is to outsource alot of this stuff so it frees you up to do the marketing side of things and learn new stuff.

Hope that helps.
Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

faradina
Trust:
Hi Ahmed,

You will need to consider what kind of redesign they are offering.
The first question that you should ask yourself is this: Is the design they are offering in line with what is required on Affiloblueprint-style websites?
Also, once they redesign your site, will you be able to make changes to it later on or is that something that you will again need to pay them for?
Just my 2 cents....
digiblue
Trust:
If your Website is already performing well then maybe a redesign could make it perform even better but you need to test. If it's not making much money then focus on getting more keywords ranked higher and put your money somewhere else to automate off page SEO.

Beautiful sites do not always perform better than average to good Websites.

This topic was started on Feb 01, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.