Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Website for Sale

ghousia1990
Trust:

Website for Sale

Hello,
I am the owner of website http://buypajamassale.com

This is a business website created two months back.

This site figures in the SERP FIRST PAGE LISTING of all major search engines google,yahoo and bing for high demand keywords shown below.

1.buy pajamas,
2.buy pajama,
3.buy pyjamas,
4.buy pyjama,
5.pajamas sale,
6.pajama sale,
7.pyjamas sale,
8.pyjama sale
9.buy pajamas online
10.buy pajama online
11.pajamas sale online
12.pyjamas sale online
13.pajama sale online
14.pyjama sale online
15.pajamas online
16.pyjamas online
17.pajamas online
18.pyjamas online
19.bargain pajamas
20.bargain pajamas sale
21.bargain pajama
22.bargain pyjama
23.bargain pyjamas
24.bargain pyjama sale
25.bargain pyjamas sale

and many more keywords.

The benefits of buying this website are as follows.

1. No need to worry your head over SEO,as this site is already on the first page.

2.More people are buying pajamas online and it is easy to tap this huge potential.

3.Fit for affiliate marketing for promoting any brand of pajamas.

I am new to internet and this is my first website. This is a single page website having 450 unique visitors per month.The traffic can be enhanced by improving site design and presentation.

I am selling this site because I want funds for advanced premium affilorama training and purchase of software and other incidental expenses.

I am willing to sell to the best offer.

If interested please contact me at
Ghousia1990@gmail.com
ghousia
tdigitty
Trust:
Is the site making any money? If so, how much per month on average?
ghousia1990
Trust:
Hello,
This site started promotions only a month back.So far there are only clicks but no purchases.
I feel that the site needs fine tuning.If it is converted to three column and various designs and brands of pajamas are displayed then the sales will pick up.I want to purchase xsitepro software to make the site more attractive and useful to the buyers.I am selling this site so that I can purchase the software and also become affilorama premium member for advanced affiliate training.
ghousia
tdigitty
Trust:
Use wordpress...it's free. If you're ranked as well as you say (I haven't verified), no reason to give up those rankings if you can monetize it properly. Don't sell your site....use wordpress. As far as joining Affilorama...find another way to pay for it. You have a good start, no sense in starting over.

Just my opinion of course....Good luck with whatever you decide. BTW, how much are you asking for the site?
ghousia1990
Trust:
Hello,
Thanks for your suggestions.Joining Affilorama is not the only reason.I need funds now for personal reasons,that is why I thought of selling this site.I can always create another site.
My site is displayed on the first page of google,yahoo and bing for the 25 keywords I had mentioned earlier.You can verify it.
Please arrive at a suitable price as per your sense of justice and fair play.
The normal way of arriving at a figure of 10 times the profit the site generates is flawed in my opinion because it does not take into account the potential of the site.
ghousia
PremiumMember
thebigventure
Trust:
Hi,
What sort of price do you want?
Can you send me a PM please.
Cheers,
Ashton
http://www.TheBigVenture.com - Started 6 years ago...finally making $15,000+ per month now!

This topic was started on May 14, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.