Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Webinar on Physical Product - Punching Bags

magtan
Trust:

Webinar on Physical Product - Punching Bags

Hello everyone,
I have been searching for more than an hour on a webinar that Mark has with this guy who does physical products. He had a few accounts with Markethealth etc and he has a site that sells punching bags. All his accounts combine, he makes a nice income.

I can't remember his name, but I will like to re-watch the webinar. If anyone can tell me where I can find it, it will be very much appreciated.

A zillion thanks
Mag

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Secrets to 1 Million in 8 months

Is this the webinar you're looking for? If not, can you give us more details about it? When was it held?
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

magtan
Trust:
Thanks Michelle,
But that's the one I'm looking for.

The one I am after was held sometime late last year (2010). It was by a young guy and in a video, he was wearing his pyjamas robe and sitting at his desk with his feet up saying how he managed to make money even though he is a lazy person.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I'll try to search for it, Mag. I'll update this thread when I find it. Thanks for your patience.
Michelle
Customer Support

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Webinar on Consumer Wealth System with Daniel Turner and Marc Lindsay:
3 Examples of Physical Product Affiliate Sites

Here's another program that is also on physical products but there was no webinar held for this one: Profit Instruments
Michelle
Customer Support

magtan
Trust:
Cool. Thanks Michelle. U are so prompt.

Profit Instrument is exactly the one that I am looking for.

Thanks a bunch

magtan
Trust:
opps, it's not PI, but I managed to find it online now. Not sure where I first saw it but it's by Dan Brock http://www.deadbeatsuperaffiliate.com/index8.php

kakaboo
Trust:
magtan wrote:opps, it's not PI, but I managed to find it online now. Not sure where I first saw it but it's by Dan Brock http://www.deadbeatsuperaffiliate.com/index8.php

I think Mark didnt hold a webinar with Dan Brock (?), but Matt Carter did.. maybe you got confused

or I am the one that is confused, if Mark did held a webinar with Dan Brock XD
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
I cannot find a webinar that Mark did with Dan Brock on our list, sorry :(
Michelle
Customer Support

kakaboo
Trust:
michellerana wrote:I cannot find a webinar that Mark did with Dan Brock on our list, sorry :(

Matt Carter did though, I'm 100% sure of that.

@magtan maybe you could send an e-mail to Matt Carter's support desk to ask about it if you are still interested in the webinar...

This topic was started on Jan 13, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.