Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

web mail,encrypted pages

bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:

web mail,encrypted pages

Hey guys, I hope all is well, I have sent myself three emails from my web site and I havn't recieved any mail in my inbox yet, also xp sees my text but windows 7 sees glyphs, I am not sure what to do, I am spending more time each day on my site. IT is coming along fine. anyways, ty,,check out my site and give feedback if you feel so inclined, cool ty,,, (:{~
"http://79.170.44.115/holisticaustralia.com/index.html?1295588448506"
Last edited by sydney on 10 Apr 11 11:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed broken link

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Did you write them in a word processor (IE MS Word) and then copy directly over to the email box? If so, then what you are getting is all the extra stuff the word processor adds in so that it knows how to do your formatting. You need to copy and paste into a text editor (like Notepad, or my favorite, Notepad++) -- or even better would be to write it in the text editor to begin with.

As to why the emails aren't making it into your mail box, it could be a number of factors like the sending server is busy and just hasn't got to your email yet or, the more likely cause is a typo in the email address. Or if you do have the confirmation email going to you but not the other emails, then those other emails might not be in the right place to do what you are expecting. Like I said.. several possibilities. The easiest to check is the misspellings and, with computers, 9 times out of 10 is the culprit.
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

PremiumMember
gradyp
Trust:
Looking at your page, one thing I noticed is the home page has a totally different look from the rest of the site. You might do something to make the front page more consistent with the rest of the site. Also, on the company profile page, the text under the photo is too close to the same color as the background it is on in places, which makes it difficult to read. You might either need a more contrasting color for the text or a less distracting background. And the menu on that page can't be read unless you hover over the buttons. (At least, that was my experience on Firefox 3.6 on Windows Vista).
Have questions about creating images? Want an image created for you? Check out my site at www.GradyPruitt.com/welcome-affilorama-friends

michael025
Trust:
Hi, first of all, have you configured your domain email yet, or if you have email forwarding, have you set it up properly yet....if you already have, and it still doesn't work, you can contact support by logging in to your account at http://affilorama.com/domains.

Based on your web address, it looks like your domain is still parked....since you're a premium member, why don't you move your domain over to our premium hosting server?
bloodnutssecretgarden
Trust:
TY gradyp and michael for your feed back, I am not really fluent in the computer Jargon, am learning and know there are processes that once i do it i have learned it, any ways I will endeavor to put to practice what you guys have taken time to teach in reply to me, I thank you for that (:{~

This topic was started on Jan 22, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.