Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

We Need To Turn Shoulds Into Musts

kifferei
Trust:

We Need To Turn Shoulds Into Musts

Heyyyyyy guys

Tony Robbins said in an audio semina said we turn "shoulds" into "musts". His talk inspired me to do the following video:
http://www.digi-nomad.com/blog/turning-shoulds-into-musts-convenience-does-not-create-consistency

When I first truly received this concept, it was one of the major breakthroughs and turning points in my life.

Would love to hear you guys thoughts on this topic.

Laterr!
Last edited by cecille.l on 25 Oct 13 5:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: duplicate post/SEO

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Hi Tyler,

I'm sorry i had to edit your post. It was a wee bit much like the original post on your site.

Thanks for sharing your video! Oftentimes, we say we should do this and do that, but then never get around to doing it. I suppose it's all about conviction and commitment. There really is a huge difference between "I should" VS "I must".

Have a good day!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

kifferei
Trust:
cecille.l wrote:Hi Tyler,

I'm sorry i had to edit your post. It was a wee bit much like the original post on your site.

Thanks for sharing your video! Oftentimes, we say we should do this and do that, but then never get around to doing it. I suppose it's all about conviction and commitment. There really is a huge difference between "I should" VS "I must".

Have a good day!

oh thats no problem.

Thank you!

This topic was started on Oct 22, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.