Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Water mark on youtube videos?

nates450r
Trust:

Water mark on youtube videos?

I have recently been putting exercise videos on youtube to promote my (health website) is there a way that i could put a water mark on the video so when it plays it shows my website title???
right now the videos are saved on my pc in the video folder--what do i do from here?

Thanks
Nate
wollowra
Trust:
Hi,
It depends on how you are taking the videos.
You can put a watermark on the video with video editing software.
You can also do this with camtasia studio.

You tube has an option where you can put a title over the video.
I think it's a watermark so just check.

Do a search on you tube or google for - How to make a watermark or putting a watermark on a video.

Regards
Troy
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize
they were the big things.

-- Robert Brault

nates450r
Trust:
ok i dont care if its a water mark- just a title like you said would be ok- but when i uploaded the videos i did not see an option for a title- ware can it be found?
jasondodd
Trust:
The YouTube editor (once your video has finished uploading) allows you to add notes etc. to your video.

You could use that to add a title or watermark style link or logo.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

nates450r
Trust:
ok, thank you
abuhakim
Trust:
The purpose of adding the "Watermark" is really two-fold. One it brands your website on the video and two it helps to prevent other folks for using your video without you getting credit. The YouTube title feature really doesn't work. It's best to use video editing software such as Camtasia, CamStudio or even Windows MovieMaker. There are also stand-alone video editing programs that are worthwhile, one I've used with success is WaterMark Master. You can download the trial version for free.

This topic was started on Oct 22, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.