Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Watching the money

linconian
Trust:

Watching the money

As a pensioner, watching the money isn't just a past time its something I have to do on a regular basis. But every one puts that little bit away each week for a rainy day.

Well its going to pour down tomorrow because I've got enough money to buy a Jetpack.

But looking through the sales page there seems to be other expences which are seperate from the pack.

Premium Membership (Forum)
Web Addresses
Traffic Travis (Paid version)
Autoresponder service

I'd be grateful to anyone who has bought a Jetpack to tell me what the finacial outlay was when you had finished putting up the 5 sites with everything running as promised by Mark.

I'f you think I'm penny pushing then you'd be right because you can't get $600 out of $500 (The Jetpack price) you must have the correct amount to start off with.

Your thoughts please.
Michael

kakaboo
Trust:
-Autoresponder $19/month for 500 subscribers if you use the recommended Mailpush (which is another PLR version of Aweber) ; there of course are cheaper alternatives, but probably not as good and may pose to a problem in the future if you decide to switch autoresponders

-3rd Party Hosting ($10/mth); but if you want to use the hosting with AJP then it's free and 97/mth from the 2nd year onwards - but the AJP hosting lacks a lot of functions such as POP3 access and the ability to send e-mails from your own domain e-mail; upside is if you are not so good at technical stuff it's just point and click and much easier

-Domain names $10/year for each domain name

I don't think you need to get the paid version of Traffic Travis, the free one does a good enough job if you just want to check out your competition

Premium membership is not really needed either

That's basically the bare requirements you will need... but AJP mainly teaches SEO as the main traffic generation method.. which means you need to build backlinks and blog networks like AMA/UAW are recommended by Mark - another 67/month for each network.

Other expenses vary person from person, such as whether you want to outsource your article writing or write it yourself,etc...
sub-zero
Trust:
Kakaboo has pretty much summed up the costs. I have recently purchased Affilojetpack and, although I didn’t have to, I also upgraded to premium as I have a use for this in the future.

The free version of Traffic Travis provides you with all you need for keyword research, PR Analysis and SEO. While the TT keyword research limits you to 200 keyword phrases, this is more than enough to find keywords for your articles. Mark does show you how to use the Google Keyword Tool, which is free and allows up to 800 keyword phrases and there is also the free version of Word Tracker with excellent training and support.

You make money with Affilojetpack through relationship or email marketing using the newsletter email series provided in your jetpack. It is for this reason that you require an AutoResponder like AWeber or Mail Push (same thing) at a cost of $19 per month.

AJP provides one hosting account (free as part of the membership) per niche for one year in the form of a WordPress Blog. Now there are many technology purists out there who will find problems with and pick holes in the AJP hosting; it would be fair to say that one could pick holes in anything. As a former software engineer and systems integrator I definitely discovered a few issues with AJP hosting until I started thinking like a marketer. For example I wanted to use the WordPress AWeber Web form Plug-in to integrate my opt-in forms in my side-bar only to find that this plug-in won’t work with AJP hosting. However, with the aid of Affilorama support I was able to take the code for my opt-in form and place it in the sidebar section of Affilotheme and have my opt-in form display in my side bar without having to use a text widget; my point, if you think like a marketer, with the Affilotheme and help from Affilorama support if required you can make any of your marketing ideas work using AJP hosting. Here’s another important point; Google, Yahoo and Bing all give high ranking to an optimised Blog.

AJP niche packs do provide nearly all of what you need. Each of the 11 jetpacks is a profitable niche so that is the first part of your research already done for you. Mark shows you the second step in the training which is how to find a side-door or sub-niche or your angle into that profitable niche. When you find that side-door you build your lists according to visitors who meet that requirement. But here’s the beauty, you can create as many side-doors as you like which has the effect of increasing the number of subscribers on your list, thus increasing profitability. Mark and his team have preformed step three for you; which is to find high converting products; many of them continuity programs, already embedded in your newsletter series. But you can add more products, even your own which, again, has the effect of increasing profitability.

So let’s quickly look at how this can work for you. While not guaranteed, it is more than possible for you to earn $500 in ninety days, in fact to be earning $500 per month in ninety days. Your costs over that period will be $10 for a domain name and $19 per month for newsletter delivery, your AutoResponder or $57, a total of $67 for a return of $500.

Focus on one niche at a time; build you first niche, test the system and then generate traffic. This could take two weeks or it could take two months but once you have built one niche, repeat the process for another jetpack in a new niche. Let’s be bold and say you average one jetpack and niche per month. So in you first ninety days you have three jetpacks active in three niche markets. For this you only need to register two more domain names as you already have your AutoResponder; AWeber will let you run as many campaigns as you like. So over ninety days with three active jetpacks in three niche markets your costs are $87 for a return of $500. This income should more than cover your costs.

Here’s a tip that could save you some money; do all of your research and learning before you register a domain name and before you subscribe to your AutoResponder service. Read your newsletters to understand how you are building your relationship with your subscribers and what you are offering them, edit them if need be. Sign up for your affiliate programs; e.g. ClickBank. Read the articles for your Blog and perform the appropriate keyword research beforehand. Watch the Video tutorials on the AWeber website to learn how to use the email templates, how to build your campaigns and how to create your opt-in forms. When you are ready, and only when your are ready, register your domain name, create your blog and post your articles. Once you have completed this then take the $1 trial with AWeber for 30 days. You should be building your list and adding subscribers before your 30 days are completed. This will save you $18 and you could be making some money in that time; possibly $20 thus paying for your next month.

Now it is quite conceivable that you could earn $500 per niche per month or $1,250 per month. Furthermore it is more than possible to earn $1,250 per niche per day which means that your Affilojetpack package has the ability to earn you $20k per month depending on the effort you put into it. The first step to achieving this type of target is believing that you can achieve it. As a pensioner this may be a challenge but the first question you should ask yourself is: “is it possible?” Green light thinking, is it possible then the next step, which is not easy, is for you to believe it. But, anyway, you should be able to earn $1,250 per month.

In summary your costs are your domain name and your AutoResponder so over ninety days for an income of $500 your worst case scenario is a cost of $87; your best is $69.

I know that this is a long winded answer but I hope you find the information of value to get you up and running with the fastest return for the least cost.

Cheers,
John
John Albrett
Director
Orinoco Limited
John.Albrett@live.com

linconian
Trust:
Hello John
I hope your still with us after the terrible scenes coming out of Christchurch this afternoon. It must have been shortly after you sent me that email.

I'll reply after I here from you.

Michael.
Michael

facts101
Trust:
I agree with the earlier costs projections - they're what I've experienced. I expect you'll find it's a great program and well worth it. I too, hope you're well.
linconian
Trust:
Thanks facts101

Its good to have the opinions from people that have already bought the package.

I have no doubts that with the help of Marks team plus this forum and the books and video tutorials I've gathered in the past few months I'll soon be making money, therefore alleviating any finacial worries I may have foreseen further down the line.

Thanks again for the reply.

Michael.
Michael

joshuas
Trust:
I agree with Kakaboo that the main costs in addition to Affilojetpack would be domain names, an autoresponder and possible hosting. Those were my additional costs when I first bought AffiloJetpack as well. I didn't need the Premium or the paid Traffic Travis version.

John has also given some excellent suggestions on how to leverage trials and timing to save more money.

Joshua
linconian
Trust:
This is an amazing forum

Its really the members that make a forum what it is.

"Help will be given to those who ask for it" (sorry about that, big Harry Potter Fan) But it is true.

So much so that I'm off to buy a Jetpack. A lot of reading over the next week or so.

Thanks for your imput Joshua
Michael

joshuas
Trust:
No problem Michael, excited to have a new AffiloJetpack member! I think congratulations are in order. :) If you have any questions there's also a special forum just for AffiloJetpack members where you can get answers in addition to this one.

Joshua
sub-zero
Trust:
linconian wrote:Hello John
I hope your still with us after the terrible scenes coming out of Christchurch this afternoon. It must have been shortly after you sent me that email.

I'll reply after I here from you.

Michael.

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for your concern however I live in Wellington. I was not directly affected by the quake however I have family and many friends who do live in Christchurch. So far the news is good for family and friends. An event like this affects all of us here in NZ as we are such a small country.

I am glad that you find the forum of value and that this has helped you to move forward with Affilojetpack. Welcome and see you in the members forum.

Cheers,
John
John Albrett
Director
Orinoco Limited
John.Albrett@live.com

joshuas
Trust:
Good to know your friends and family are safe John. :)
mike1113
Trust:
First of all, I'm very sorry about the devasting disaster for those of you living in New Zealand. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and yours. Does anyone know how and where to get an affiliate link to promote Affilojetpack? Thanks...
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Hey Mike, you can get affiliate links to all the affilorama product in the affiliates area here http://www.affilorama.com/affiliates/home
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

mike1113
Trust:
Thanks jmpruitt! I've been following the forum for quite sometime before becoming a member and you and several others are very helpful around here. I'm sure Mark and his staff appreciate all of your helpful advice to members. Keep up the great work!
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Thanks Mike, I know for a fact they do.

Honestly, a large part of it is that I get a lot of traffic by doing it. I like helping people, and it isn't work to me, but my business benefits from it. I do this in several niches that I am in, and it works in all of them.

linconian
Trust:
Glad to know you and your family are well John. Didn't here from you for a few days, so I was a bit concerned.

Where are we, Oh yes: Well I went to the Jetpack sales page and clicked the 'Pay now' button and found that besides the $497 for the Jetpack (which I'd budgeted for) Clickbank wanted a further £67.08p = $108.00 for VAT. Well I'm affraid I didnt have that much money to play around with, so I'm not a new Jetpack owner before any one else replies and congratulates me.

Sorry to have miss led you all.

But I did buy a Blueprint package instead, so I'm still in the Affiliate marketing business, but at a much slower pace. I'll get there in the end.
Michael

moadams
Trust:
Enjoy the posts of all - I have a pension too and some of the same concerns that have been expressed.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
hey Linconian, AB is still a great course. Affilojetpack and Affiloblueprint are very similar, althought there are some differences. The main benefit of the AJP to me was all the content that you get. But, with some time, you can do it with Affiloblueprint as well.

This topic was started on Feb 22, 2011 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.