09 Jul 06
25 Sep 14 10:23 pm
I can't say for certain, Alain. There's nothing in the pipeline at the moment, but Mark has a habit of popping up with new bonuses.
As far as I'm aware, though, he's not doing very much with AdSense these days. And I'm personally of the opinion that if it takes so much effort to get your visitors to your site, why would you let them go for a few cents? (Although that probably depends on your niche... I have seen some specifically-designed AdSense sites that do quite well when focused around topics where CPC is high.)
Eggs in one basket is a bad idea though, it's true. But saying that -- Clickbank is a pretty darn big basket with an awful lot of eggs. Other ways you could look to diversify could be...
1) Other affiliate networks, and in-house affiliate programs.
2) Build your newsletter list to make yourself less vulnerable to search engine whimsy
3) Once your newsletter list is big enough, perhaps get into selling solo ads
4) Sell advertising on your site
5) Create and sell your own product or training
6) Build sites on different topics
7) Or Mark's latest favourite: Create and sell Kindle books. (Use them to promote affiliate products, your own site, your newsletter list, and also get yourself a few bucks from book sales in the process.)