Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

... wait. What?! First sale!

euroraion
Trust:

... wait. What?! First sale!

What an unexpected event. Seriously.
I am both ecstatic and very aware that it was just incredible luck at this point in time.

So far, I've been able to put a mere ten page site up and I've only submitted three articles (to ezine).
Thing is, about a month ago (just as I was beginning the learning process), Google.it sent me a 75 Euro free voucher for Adwords. "This is either an amazing coincidence, or they've been monitoring my activities on the web." I said to myself. But I didn't have a site up, so I stashed it away, and went about my business.
Two days ago I remembered it was about to expire soon, so I decided to, at least, register an account and redeem the bonus.
One thing led to another and I put up a single ad for my single product review page.
Just as I was planning on skipping to the PPC lessons and put up a competent campaign, in order not to waste the free bonus, I noticed my first sale, courtesy of the PPC ad.
Statistics are 2 days, 12.6k impressions on other websites (no searches on the keyword), 31 clicks for a total cost of 3,06 Euro, and a single $37 sale. Yay me!

This certainly is raising my spirits and will to work hard on this.
Now, if only I didn't have to waste so much time with my day job...
smuigal
Trust:
Keep track of your PPC cost to see if it would be beneficial to continue on that keyword. One time I had a sale after just a few clicks on a clickbank program I was promoting. I was very excited and let it ride. However, the profits died down to zero after a while due to no more sales.

I don't want to discourage you, just make sure you keep a heads up on that keyword. You may have stumbled on to a gold mine. If so, keep it up and make more sales.

:)
Chrisi
Need help? Looking for answers? I've coached 70+ students to 5 and 6 figure success. Private message me on FB for details on a one on one session for help knowing where to start your success or end your failure. https://www.facebook.com/netwoozy.gal

digiblue
Trust:
I wish Google would send me a free $75 adword voucher :)
superaff
Trust:
Great! I got the voucher as well.

Now, make sure you study the PPC lessons and continue with SEO.

Golden rule: Do what's working over and over!

Franck
Did you see the amazing case studies on my blog http://mynetmarketingland.com/blog1/
Affiloblueprint Bonus: http://www.mynetmarketingland.com/mark-ling/affiloblueprint.html

PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
yep, success comes to all those who work hard. keep doing what you are doing, and good luck. This really is a great way to make a living.
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Mar 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.