Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

VoxSEO ... Anyone try this?

kleinquick
Trust:

VoxSEO ... Anyone try this?

I get some traffic to my website and this guy gave me a link to some kind of traffic service called VoxSEO. Basically you pay this company to send you traffic, which is what i really need.

Anyway, i wanted to know if this thing really works or not. Has anyone at all tried this service? It's not link building software so i don't think it will hurt my sites ranking from google. They apparently guarantee good targeted traffic.
Is the affiliate desk catching up to you? Become a healthier you, feel better, and make more money because of it!

~~~ www.eatliferight.com ~~~

mondecris
Trust:
But the question is, where do they post your site url/link in order for you to get traffic?
We offer services like SEO and Web design
- www.myoptimind.com/seo-philippines/
- www.myoptimind.com/web-design-philippines/

kleinquick
Trust:
Yeah that's where im most skeptical. I simply don't want to pay for anything that's not going to make me money. Untargeted traffic is not going to help me
Is the affiliate desk catching up to you? Become a healthier you, feel better, and make more money because of it!

~~~ www.eatliferight.com ~~~

This topic was started on May 13, 2013 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.