Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Visitors afraid to submit the order form?

PremiumMember
strongfarmer
Trust:

Visitors afraid to submit the order form?

I just want to hear from you people, if you check your ClickBank stats.
Are you experiencing that many people stop at the order form/payment page at the product site?
Its just very annoying, when you are so close to finish a sale and nothing to do about it when people are afraid to order something online!

... and Mark, if you see this post, what is your experience with this?
auscast
Trust:
Ya I actually just noticed that yesterday; I could have made 6 sales yesterday according to my stats, but I was only able to make 2.
jasondodd
Trust:
This is common, a lot of online shoppers get nervous when they get to the point of entering their card details and hitting the submit button.

I would recommend doing your best to reassure them - highlight your money back guarantee, add testimonies of satisfied clients etc.
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

This topic was started on Nov 02, 2009 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.