Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Videos will not play - How do I enable Java?

futurewealth
Trust:

Videos will not play - How do I enable Java?

Hi Guys,
I am new here.
For some reason the video's will not play.
I have downloaded the new flash player/macromedia but it also sais I need to enable java...well call me stupid...but How do I do that....
Thanks.
Regards Troy :roll:

Funny thing is some videos play from the mini course and the rest dont.
then when I go back to the same video in the mini course..I get this message...

The Camtasia Studio video content presented here requires JavaScript to be enabled and the latest version of the Macromedia Flash Player. If you are you using a browser with JavaScript disabled please enable it now. Otherwise, please update your version of the free Flash Player

Is anyone else having probs.

[/img]
tarraco
Trust:
Are you using Explorer 7 Beta? I noticed similar problem testing this version. If you can't fix, you can try Firefox, or easier, use the other link (download) select open and display video in Windows Media format thru your default WM Player.

Hope this helps.
futurewealth
Trust:
Hi tarraco,
wow love the pick mate.lol.
I did fix the prob....
Well I can not for the life of me get these videos to play even by enabling java and new flash update in IE6.
have you got bill gates phone number so I can..oh never mind!

I did not download firefox but a friend sais its cool but has its own security flaws..I wouldn't know personally.

I solved it by downloading irfanview and installing the single plug in flash.dll in the irfanview plug ins directory.

Works ok but I need to download the video's and then play it.
I can not get it to stream.
Maybe I could in firefox, don't know.
I suppose it's good being able to download them to PC as you can watch them over again...without having to stream the vids and max out your downloads.

Anyway.
Thanks.