Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Video Problems - some only play part way then stop

bizzwinzz
Trust:

Video Problems - some only play part way then stop

Hi......im just brand new on here as of yesterday and have found that not all of the video's play to completion. The one i'm on now is in the mini course and its video 1b. It only plays for 9 min then stops......ive tried it when im on AOL and also Internet Explorer. Anyone else having this prob and does anyone know the solution?

thanks
dave
PremiumMember
marclindsay
Trust:
Sorry I dont know your experience with the internet.

But what speed connection do you have?

Is it still streaming the video when you are playing it? If so then it could be this, because it will stop when you hit the end, then stream more of the video and play the rest.

Or if you are downloading the video, then this is irrelevant.

Regards
Marc Lindsay
bizzwinzz
Trust:
The prob is that it doesnt finish loading. and it doesnt matter how long it sits it only loads so far and then stops.....ive noticed that number 2 does the same thing. Im in a high speed modem connection and am not having that prob so far with any of the others than those two
Site Admin
markling
Trust:
Hi Bizzwinzz,

That is very strange, I just tested it myself - number 2 - and I'm not experiencing the same problem.

Are you using firefox? Or Internet Explorer? I tested it in Internet Explorer.

Also, did you try any of the other connection settings? Like broadband download for instance, instead of streaming?

If that fails, please message again with the lesson numbers and I'll re-upload then AND if that fails, I'll compile another version of those lessons in another format that will be a larger file size, but will work.

How are you getting on anyway? Do you need any help with anything else? Do you own any affiliate sites yet? What's your story and ambitions?

Mark
Limited time special - Try Affilorama Premium for just $1 for 7 days: http://www.affilorama.com/premium

robbo10
Trust:
Dave

Did you sort your problem of the videos not loading to completion. I'm having the same problems. My ISP is AOL although i've tried to load the videos in Firefox and IE 7. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Many Thanks
Rob

Many Thanks
Rob
PremiumMember
briancc
Trust:
Does anyone know the program I need to play the affilo blueprint off line.
I have downloaded and saved all the course to my computer but can't play them. I can only watch the lesseon on the internet.
Thanks.
Brian.
evobilly
Trust:
unzip them and then click on the .html file
For the best guide to sell physcal products as a affiliate check out Matt Carters Rapid Profit Formula http://online-income-masters.com/getrapidprofitformula.php

If your having trouble re-writing your articles i recommend checking out this tool to make it quick and easy http://goto2.com/rewriter

If you want to outsource your articles this place seems to be good value and easy to deal with, and its free to sign up they offer a 100% American writing team http://bit.ly/bhv4Fu

PremiumMember
suzyg1
Trust:
I have the same problem. The video stops playing and stops buffering too. How did you solve this? I cannot watch so many videos and it is frustrating.

Thanks for any help,
Suzy
SuzyG

frank37
Trust:
I have been having this same problems to has anyone found a solution ..i am using firefox , i will try IE AND Flock to see if that will solve the issue.
PremiumMember
ampie g
Trust:
Hi Suzy and frank37, are you still having problems with the videos? Have you tried downloading them or are you having problems viewing them online?
PremiumMember
suzyg1
Trust:
Hi Ampie,

More problems again. I am trying out the premium membership. I CANNOT watch blog bootcamp webinar 1 replay.

I do not have trouble with any other site. I have a high speed connection, almost T1. I can't even download it with download helper. Please help. TechSmith support told me Camtasia was for 15 minutes maximum.

Thanks, Suzy
SuzyG