Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Video Domination Webinar

fkav35
Trust:

Video Domination Webinar

Hi I have been listening to the Video Domination Webinar tonight which is a replay from last night. Sadly it keeps stopping. Most annoying.

What is the name of Alex's product?
faradina
Trust:
Hi,

That's streaming media so you will have to make sure that your internet connection speed is at optimum levels so as to have a good viewing experience.

The product name is Dominating Video :)
Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
If you're interested in purchasing Dominating Video, you'll see a list of Mark's bonuses on this page: http://www.affilorama.com/dv
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

fkav35
Trust:
I just read on one of the big IM forums where some people have bought Dominating Video and most of the content is still missing from the members area. Its still being added apparently.

If I paid $500 I would like a complete product, especially when its being marketed that way.
PremiumMember
jmpruitt
Trust:
Honestly, most of the big products are built that way, especially when the training is being made to order based on feedback from the members. When AJP came out, the content was all online, but most of the training videos werent. A lot of these systems grow over time based on the questions that the initial customers have. this is part of why they do the launch and close the doors for a while, so that they can sort out the bugs in the system before opening it up
Your Focus Determines Your Reality

This topic was started on Dec 02, 2010 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.