Just want to chat? Talk some smack. If it doesn't fit into one of the areas below then you'll be posting here (Note: Please try and find the best section before posting here)

Viber

webmasters
Trust:

Viber

Hey, I wanted to share the experience with Viber. This is a new app that I have discovered for my smartphone.

Basically it works like skype - all you need is internet on your phone - and for the person you want to call to have Viber as well - you can speak for free - it is amazing!
$100 PPS / 50% Commission / 20% Referrals
Oranum, Psychics on Webcam,

http://tinyurl.com/7wwnoyj

esolutions
Trust:
Skype?
List not growing fast enough?
Get More Opt Ins:
http://mattgreener.com/view/arfree

Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Yes, it works similar to Skype. You need to have WiFi or data plan on your phone in order to make a call and the person you're trying to reach need to have the app installed on their phone too. Basically, it uses up your internet/data plan for your smartphone instead of the usual calling credit. I find it an interesting app so I might give it a try over the weekend when I can.

Thanks for sharing!
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

webmasters
Trust:
Hey - I am glad if you like the post - I think this is something I should share with the world :)
$100 PPS / 50% Commission / 20% Referrals
Oranum, Psychics on Webcam,

http://tinyurl.com/7wwnoyj

socialmedia1
Trust:
Hi Everybody!

This is a member of the Viber Development Team!

Thanks for spreading your experience!
It's always a pleasure to get our users feedback! :)

Please feel free to let us know your thoughts, questions and comments, we'd be happy to hear from you.
Viber Team
An official representative of Viber Media

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
Welcome to Affilorama, Viber Team :) Thanks for creating a great app ;)

All the best!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

socialmedia1
Trust:
It is our pleasure to be here, and we're glad to hear you're enjoying the app :)

Note that we are working on a new, big version that will contain many more cool new features. We still don't have specific release dates, but we are continuously working to enhance your Viber experience.

Site Admin
michellerana
Trust:
socialmedia1 wrote:Note that we are working on a new, big version that will contain many more cool new features. We still don't have specific release dates, but we are continuously working to enhance your Viber experience.

That's great! :We'd appreciate it if you would update this thread when the new version is released. ;)

Talk soon!
Michelle
Customer Support

=========================

Want a step-by-step training program in affiliate marketing? Affiloblueprint is a "hand-holding" course that will will show you how to build a site, drive traffic to it, and monetize it.

Go to this link to start building your profitable affiliate sites now!
www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

socialmedia1
Trust:
Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce that Viber for BlackBerry Beta and Windows Phone 7 have both been released today! These milestone lets BlackBerry and WP7 users connect freely with our 60 million Viber users, and is a major step towards the full versions, which will have our free HD-voice calling. Get it, you’ll like it.

We are here to collect your feedbacks, questions and ideas - feel free to let us know your thoughts at any time :)

Best regards
the Viber Team.

PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
I note that Skype allows calls by a Skype user through Skype to people's telephones (they do not need to use Skype).

In fact, I now use Skype for most of my (from my desktop computer) long distance calls - for something like $2.88 a month for unlimited US and Canada calls. I have to speak through the web camera on my computer (video does not have to be on, only audio). People tell me the sound is excellent (and I happen to wear headphones).

Will Viber offer a method to call non-Viber users?

Thanks for keeping us informed. Seems you have a winner.
I installed it on my Android Samsung Galaxy SII a few months ago.
Site Admin
cecille.l
Trust:
Thanks for the update Viber team! I have installed Viber on my Android phone and it's worked great so far. :)
Cecille

Step by step guide to "Penguin-proofed" sites : www.affilorama.com/affiloblueprint

Add us on Google Plus: http://www.affilorama.com/googleplus

socialmedia1
Trust:
@jimcoe -

We are considering to introduce such services in the future, but we still don't have any concrete news. Stay tuned for news and updates through forums or our official Facebook/Twitter pages :)

@Cecille L -

It is our pleasure to be here and updates our users. If anyone has any other questions/suggestions, please feel free to let us know!

PremiumMember
jimcoe
Trust:
Yes, thanks Viber Team. It's great that you reaching out to you users!
socialmedia1
Trust:
Hi everyone,

We are excited to announce that the long anticipated Viber 2.2 has just been released, and available for download!
Our new version contains many new features, improvements and bug fixes, the highlights of which are:

- Group Messaging
- Personal photos can now be added to your Contacts
- Time stamps for each and every message on your text conversations
- Custom backgrounds can now be assigned to your text conversation screen
- See when your friends joined Viber inside Viber's contact list.

And many more cool new featuers and enhancements :)
As always, we would love to receive feedback from you regarding the new version - your thoughts, problems you might have encountered, etc.

Regards,
the Viber Team

This topic was started on Feb 29, 2012 and has been closed due to inactivity. If you want to discuss this topic further, please create a new forum topic.